• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Same here. This is a good opportunity for someone looking for a solid shooter though. Might even luck out and get something really nice.

What really pisses me off is that we could probably be buying Russian refurbs at the price, but for Clinton's ban.:sad20:

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    FYI: all you Makarov, CZ82, PA-63, P64 shooters with bare cupboards....

Silver Bear 9x18 FMJ in stock at sportsmansguide. Free shipping until midnight with code SH1402

Under 26 cents a round shipped if you're a buyers club member and get a case.

15 a box for 50, not a great deal but if you only want a box or two, with the free shipping it's probably going to beat the places selling it cheaper per box with 5+ in shipping...

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=492916

Glad I got the 1K case of Wolf for under $200 shipped a couple weeks ago! I thought I was having flashbacks to a couple years ago when I got that price.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    FYI: all you Makarov, CZ82, PA-63, P64 shooters with bare cupboards....

Silver Bear 9x18 FMJ in stock at sportsmansguide. Free shipping until midnight with code SH1402

Under 26 cents a round shipped if you're a buyers club member and get a case.

15 a box for 50, not a great deal but if you only want a box or two, with the free shipping it's probably going to beat the places selling it cheaper per box with 5+ in shipping...

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=492916

Glad I got the 1K case of Wolf for under $200 shipped a couple weeks ago! I thought I was having flashbacks to a couple years ago when I got that price.

I was a greedy bastard and got 2 of those 1,000 round cases of Wolf. Great price!

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Any idea if handpick is worth 20 dollars at aim? I'm considering but at the price of 320 + shipping I could probably handpick one myself at a gunshow for just a little more

I'd say not. If you want to pay the 320 plus shipping just hand pick one yourself like you said. For the standard price you still have a decent chance of getting a really nice rifle. If you don't like what you get you can easily sell it for what you have in it.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I was a greedy bastard and got 2 of those 1,000 round cases of Wolf. Great price!

I don't blame you one bit! 9x18 has really been scarce lately, especially any reasonably priced 9x18. I almost thought I was dreaming when I saw a case for UNDER 200!

I probably would have gotten two, but I reload 9x18 and only really shoot the steel stuff when I know I'm going somewhere that won't be good for finding my brass, or if I feel too lazy to hunt for brass that day (Since pretty much all my 9x18's throw brass a mile in every direction, even with the heaviest Wolff springs in them!)

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD

I have a Russian M44 for sale, but posted it only on CMP site and it failed to attract any attention on their bolt action forum. It is in excellent shape and I could do a face to face transaction at a place mutually agreed to, ie at AGC range on Marriottsville Road or any safe location. Asking price is $295 plus actual shipping, if required.

I have not advertised on MD Shooters, mainly due to post count requirement and because most of my "pieces" have sold extremely well on the free CMP sites, some 66 rifles over a span of 6 months in 2011 and 2013-14.

Lew--Ranger63 & Good Guy 176
    Laurel, MD 20707

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    $295 could be fair if it's a Tula or otherwise special. I have a non-refurb 1946 izzy in excellent condition that I paid $280 for from an MDS member. I'm thrilled to death with it, it's easily one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom