• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    It sounds like you're not logged in.

I think that may have been it, but now when I attempt to logon it doesn't even let me on view any of the forum and says I don't have the privileges and I signed in at this point because it states that my username does not have the privileges. It may have something to do with logging in from my phone, I will try a computer when I get home.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I think we are in a dry spell of new surplus coming available for easy pickings .
    Gun shows, auctions and auction sites seems to be the main resources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Looks similar to the CZ50. I dig the 32acp pocket pistols and too bad this is not C&R. If they sifted through the C&R, they'd sell off fast at a slightly higher price.

They're the "civilian export" version of the military PA-63. The PA-63 is fan-frikken-tastic. The AP-63 is essentially the same, but with a blackened frame and different calibers (.380 and .32). It's a Walther PP Clone and the PA-63 I have is one of the few pistols that I own that is deadly accurate. They're snappy in 9x18 and will eventually bruise the crap out of the webbing between your thumb and forefinger, but I'm sure the AP-63 in .380 and .32 is a little gentler. The availability of extra mags is the only drawback I know of. FEG is defunct now (sadly) so there's no new production at the moment. I have yet to find a FEG made firearm I didn't wind up liking. They made good stuff.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Just spotted this on a MrgunsNGear review of the CZ-99: Mosin Crate (https://www.themosincrate.com/) is giving one away after he sells off a batch this week (1/26-27), I'd put the link for "referral credit" in here, but that would be tacky. The contest main link is https://gleam.io/ud2BY/cz99-pistol-giveaway - those are okay to post by the TOS, right?

Anyway, a few CZ-99s coming up for sale in a few days here, ICYMI. Have to check on shipping without the mags, I emailed to ask about that. If he can do that, I'm definitely going to try to catch one of these.

s/f

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    d'oh - brainfart! I dunno why I thought the CZ-99 had been made C&R, there's no Yugoslavia but the pistols really aren't so curious, are they? Belay my last, I'll go put it in the Handguns side, someone might still be interested...

:blush:

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    d'oh - brainfart! I dunno why I thought the CZ-99 had been made C&R, there's no Yugoslavia but the pistols really aren't so curious, are they? Belay my last, I'll go put it in the Handguns side, someone might still be interested...

:blush:

Doesn't make me want one any less, but was curious if they'd made the list for other factors like the CZ-82 and P-64 did.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    They're the "civilian export" version of the military PA-63. The PA-63 is fan-frikken-tastic. The AP-63 is essentially the same, but with a blackened frame and different calibers (.380 and .32). It's a Walther PP Clone and the PA-63 I have is one of the few pistols that I own that is deadly accurate. They're snappy in 9x18 and will eventually bruise the crap out of the webbing between your thumb and forefinger, but I'm sure the AP-63 in .380 and .32 is a little gentler. The availability of extra mags is the only drawback I know of. FEG is defunct now (sadly) so there's no new production at the moment. I have yet to find a FEG made firearm I didn't wind up liking. They made good stuff.

I have both the PA-63 and AP-63 or AP-32 as it is sometimes called.
    I put the heaviest recoil spring from Wolff on the PA-63 and it helped recoil quite a bit.

The .32 version is so fun to shoot, hardly any recoil. Both pistols are quite accurate with decent triggers.

I also have a FEG/Hungarian copy of a Browning Hi Power called the PJK-9HP and it is great.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Isn't the rule 50 years and older? 1956 would be 60+ years old.

It says on the ad for that gun:
    "They were issued by the Hungarian Police from 1950 to 1957. (This particular shipment was produced later and are not C&R eligible.)"

I went to public schools

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom