Ridge

Attachments

• Stevie Wonder.jpg
      Stevie Wonder.jpg
      46.3 KB · Views: 208

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I have stayed away from commenting on this subject. But I must say, the responses from some members here is very eye opening. It would seem that there are a few "soft" 2A supporters that are long time contributors. I never knew some of us could be so "soft" on such an important subject. Am I using the wrong word? Is soft the wrong word to use to describe a few of our members and their 2A public comments within this thread?

My eyes have been opened.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have stayed away from commenting on this subject. But I must say, the responses from some members here is very eye opening. It would seem that there are a few "soft" 2A supporters that are long time contributors. I never knew some of us could be so "soft" on such an important subject. Am I using the wrong word? Is soft the wrong word to use to describe a few of our members and their 2A public comments within this thread?

Agree. I was surprised by some of the folks who don’t seem to fully grasp the 2A.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Just so ya'll know - OP is deliberately putting out provocative threads and statements solely to gauge the responses for rhetorical purposes.

It's worth letting people know that they are being sucked into an academic circle jerk by someone who let me know that he thinks this community basically sucks.

Sounds about right.

Free entertainment :popcorn:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

Agree. I was surprised by some of the folks who don’t seem to fully grasp the 2A.

Oh no, you guys are all wrong. You see, they are not soft on the 2A. We are just too stupid to understand their superior intellect.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

I felt the same way after reading one of the bump fire threads. My eyes are open. But, apparently, I need better glasses.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I really didn't want to do this, but this thread deserves it.

Look at my horse
    My horse is amazing
    Give it a lick
    “Ooo, it tastes ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member