If you need a Mosin, get on over to "South Carroll Sporting Goods" asap!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan_G

Feb 20, 2013
    Frederick ,MD
    Before 1899. I am an NJ resident and my FID has not come in so I currently cant buy anything post 1899. I am in the market for an M39 but will consider something else if its in very good condition.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Before 1899. I am an NJ resident and my FID has not come in so I currently cant buy anything post 1899. I am in the market for an M39 but will consider something else if its in very good condition.

Google Pat Burns M39. I bought a "new, unissued" antique receiver M39 from her last year. Not cheap, but it was excellent and no paperwork/ffl other than a copy of my license. You can also search Gunbroker for "Antique Mosin" or "Finnish Mosin" and go thru the listings. They also have various antique Finn M91s on GB sometimes.

Dan_G

Feb 20, 2013
    Frederick ,MD
    Thanks.
    I've been checking her website every couple hours for the past week. The antiques sell out before I have a chance to get one.

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    Finally got there this afternoon, quit a crowd in there, some pretty nice Mosins, didn't see anything I had to have, but figured it was a good time to pick up an extra 50 cal empty ammo can.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    my first hex

Showed up at 12:57pm today and picked up an AIM Surplus Mosin Nagant 91/30 HEX from these guys for $190 cash. Nice guys to deal with, handled the mob of people well. This market is crazy, so I was happy to pick up a Hex for the market price. I have a C&R, but couldn't find anything online, so this was my only option. There were 3 Hex's on the shelf and I picked a 1930 Izzy with matching serial#s on the receiver, bolt, and mag well, possibly a refurb, but not counter-bored. They brought out more Mosin 91/30 after my purchase, so I don't know their stock, however they gave me the Aim Surplus box for my rifle, so they probably didn't buy a case. My AIM Surplus box said HEX....

Parting thought, I would buy from these guys again, even if they do business with Yellowsled.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Showed up at 12:57pm today and picked up an AIM Surplus Mosin Nagant 91/30 HEX from these guys for $190 cash. Nice guys to deal with, handled the mob of people well. This market is crazy, so I was happy to pick up a Hex for the market price. I have a C&R, but couldn't find anything online, so this was my only option. There were 3 Hex's on the shelf and I picked a 1930 Izzy with matching serial#s on the receiver, bolt, and mag well, possibly a refurb, but not counter-bored. They brought out more Mosin 91/30 after my purchase, so I don't know their stock, however they gave me the Aim Surplus box for my rifle, so they probably didn't buy a case. My AIM Surplus box said HEX....

Parting thought, I would buy from these guys again, even if they do business with Yellowsled.
    Lol.... Low blow. Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom