If you need a Mosin, get on over to "South Carroll Sporting Goods" asap!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hang10

Jan 20, 2013
    eldersburg
    Not to change thw subject but...Yellowsled, were you on the "Racers Den" message board a few years ago? I remember your screen name :party29::party29:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Yellowsled's a Mosin whore.:lol2:
    I am.. I am......... :o

But.... I am ok with that and you dont have what I need anymore, so I went to Brian. :lol2:

When you get some of the good stuff in, ill come over after work one day and you can show me what you got. I drive by your shops daily.

Ill be in on Thursday Brian unless your open tommorow. I took off work tommorow, and I love reasons to go out driving in the snow.

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    After reading this and some other recent threads, I visited a local pawn shop and picked up my first Mosin today. Cherry busted! Found out they had one in the back when I picked up a SKS last week and asked what other military type guns they had. 1943 numbers matching Izzy, all of the misc. parts I can find marks on are Izzy marked also. Barrel passed the bullet test but is full of cosmoline, so really couldn't tell full true condition. Came with bayo(non matching #), mag pouch, cleaning/tool kit & sling. Still in cosmo, so I have some work ahead.

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    After reading this and some other recent threads, I visited a local pawn shop and picked up my first Mosin today. Cherry busted! Found out they had one in the back when I picked up a SKS last week and asked what other military type guns they had. 1943 numbers matching Izzy, all of the misc. parts I can find marks on are Izzy marked also. Barrel passed the bullet test but is full of cosmoline, so really couldn't tell full true condition. Came with bayo(non matching #), mag pouch, cleaning/tool kit & sling. Still in cosmo, so I have some work ahead.

The cosmo is a good thing, at least you know it was never shot with corrosive ammo and then not cleaned, which can be a problem.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Will have tomorrow a few Hex and Round rcvr Mosin's as well as some M44's, M38's and Type 53's! Also a couple 1895 Nagant revolver's, a Romanian TTC a Walther P38 and a P1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom