• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I have one of these that I use to load mags. It works really well. Not something that I would want to lug around to the range or anything, but to preload a bunch of mags at home it can't be beat.

20170118_161020_1024x1024@2x.jpg

crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky
    Here is for the Shield Plus if you have it.

I just got a Uplula today in the mail. It works great on my P365 mags. As for the Shield Plus, although it was shipped out today to my FFL, I won't have that in hand for close to 30 days, unless my collectors permits gets approved soon...

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Its called your thumb you puzzies :)
    I got ya...the regular mags are fine with thumb. Have you tried the new small mags for p365 or Shield Plus? It is ridiculous. I can't even put in the full amount they advertise. I think it is false advertising.

You can't get 12 rounds in there with your thumb...try 10 or 11.

It is the law of physics really. You are trying to load a much smaller magazine with compression spring inside.

Last edited:

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I have this but it doesn't work well for single stack magazine. Regular size magazines have no problem with it.

Amazon product ASIN B074Q22SQG
    I use my ETS a lot. For some reason MDS shows no love for ETS. It works best on Glock mags, but it works on S&W, Sig P226 and P365. For new Sig mags, I found it is easiest to hand load 1 round in the mag before using ETS to load the rest, until they are broke in.

Epiphany

Feb 5, 2023
    MoCo
    What do you guys think about the Speed Beez loaders? They're not universal, but you don't need to press the mag against a surface like the Uplula.

I have both. The Speed Beez is really nice, the Upulalalalalala is a 100% quality of life improvement, and the Speed Beez is another 50% over that - since the mag ”locks” in place, it’s even easier.
    (I will have some type of 365 forever, so the $ is well spent, IMO)

crabjoe

Aug 4, 2023
    Ceciltucky
    I have both. The Speed Beez is really nice, the Upulalalalalala is a 100% quality of life improvement, and the Speed Beez is another 50% over that - since the mag ”locks” in place, it’s even easier.
    (I will have some type of 365 forever, so the $ is well spent, IMO)

I picked up the Uplula and it's fantastic! But if the Speed Beez is that much better, I'm probably going to get myself one of those too.. Maybe wait till Thanksgiving for some possible Black Friday sale?

Checksbob

U wreckum I checkum
    Another vote for the Speed Beez.
    But it's really close and comes down to personal feel. To me the Uplula just takes a bit more coordination in the feed, squeeze, down, up cycle on a hard surface.

The Speed Beez "backward scissors" idea takes a little less thought to feed, squeeze down, squeeze up, repeat.

Again - Very close and all personal feel with this guy preferring the Uplula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom