• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cdawg

May 4, 2010
    Boonsboro,MD
    Man just looked at my post history this morning SAD!!!!!!! I just realized that i have a problem! Lol I look at the price of firearms first way too much. For instance consider Intrarms ar15 for first glance at price, not quality and Hi-point same, luckily Tim saved me from hi point and I got the Taurus PT 111 for when I’m ccw. Man I need an intervention before I buy a RG 38s for price in .38 cal....... OH S$#@!!!!!! I have one of them (took it from my grandmother in the early 90's when she pulled it on my when i got to her place late coming in town to visit she was in her 70's and couldn’t really see in the dark!) anyways i haven’t been to bed yet 24hrs up so I’m going before i ramble all night/day! So I’m curious anyone else have a sat night special/ throw away in their collection for any weird reasons? Or am I the only one not smart enough to start a fish sanctuary with in in the river?

cdawg

May 4, 2010
    Boonsboro,MD
    She got it some time in her past, im sure my grandfather bought it who knows when he used to be a Truck driver for 40 plus years started in the 40's driving trucks with chemicals for companys prob had the gun in his truck? not sure never asked her she complained she lost the gun and I didnt want her pulling it on another family member or the mail lady she was getting into mental lapses around the same time, Im just waiting for a gun buy back or something then get a wally world gift card to put towrds the kids a new .22 or something. It has a pinned barrell and a real bad rep so im not going to keep it for use, but of course i say that and ive had the D@&^% thing for over ten years just kinda always forget its there.

cdawg

May 4, 2010
    Boonsboro,MD
    I don’t want to be misconstrued I am not saying you can’t find good quality cheap guns or that the aforementioned brands were bad guns just soon as i look at a gun its price is first glance and as a general rule you should look at is the weapon worth the money or is there something a lot better for just a bit more that’s a lot more reliable and function able.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    dude-wait-what.jpg

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    You mean that Remington 63-shot teat-fire revolver with MD-approved hammer-mounted lock, fired case and a letter from BATFE qualifying it as a Destructive Device (Short Barreled [Antique/Curio or Relic] Rifle)?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom