• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpecialJ79

Feb 20, 2013
    SoMD
    Don't know about the others but me being military I wasn't registered to vote here. Registered in my home state and had been voting thru absentee ballot as we were living on the west coast and in Europe. After this whole debacle with SB281 and gas tax and some of the other retarded messes from Annapolis I have downloaded all the paperwork and will be registering as a Democrat to effect some change in 2014.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    And thats the real rub when all this bull crap in most of these threads are done. But you need to add, Registered to vote...AND VOTE!

I see plenty of gun guys and gals at gun rallies in Annapolis, and gun shows, and gun stores, and sitting on their ass at their PC with all of their opinions and advice posting to this web site. But I never see enough of them going through the trouble of getting off their asses to go stand in a line to vote.

I never miss a vote and when I go and stand in line to vote what I see standing around me often makes me feel I'm by myself without others that feel as I do.

All to many gun people have no problem letting others do the heavy lifting as they stay home on election day making up the number of excuses you often here. Makes me sick.

All of the people that showed up the many times in Annapolis was great as well and very much needed. But where it is more important to show up is on election day.

And let me add this, If we DO NOT show up in Nov 2014 after SB-281, these leaders in Annapolis will know the 2A community is just full of hot air and the following sessions in Annapolis will make SB-281 look like a gift to us. However, if we do show up in Nov 2014 and many if not all of the leaders that voted for SB-281 get voted out of office and loose their jobs, then they will be more concerned with what the voter wants and not so much MOM.

But the reason they are more concerned about what MOM thinks more so then what the (2A) voter wants when it comes to 2A issues, is because they also understand that all to many 2A supporters DO NOT show up on election day.

You must know my Brother-In-Law too. The lazy Bastard refused to make one call or write one letter. I can hear my Sister now. Wanna have sex? Does it require work? Yes! I'll pass.

It finally came to me:

Gun Guys actually live, breath and build guns and care enough to write letters and vote.

Gun People just slap down some plastic and buy guns and let the Gun Guys do all the leg work.

It's the same thing Harleys.

You have Wrenchers and then you have Riders.

Just Say'in.

Fox Mike

Apr 24, 2010
    Havre de Grace
    This.

I registered "Unaffiliated" when I turned 18,25 yrs. later I'm now a registered Democrat. (What the hell did I just type? :sad20:):lol2:
    The very same thing happened to my wife. Prior to our marriage she tried to register "Independent". When her card arrived is said "Democrat". Where else but Maryland?

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Well I guess that would matter if there was a Dem to vote for that was also pro 2A. But how likely is that?

Doesn't matter. Replace one anti with another. Freshmen don't get the best committees or have the power seasoned lawmakers do.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Doesn't matter. Replace one anti with another. Freshmen don't get the best committees or have the power seasoned lawmakers do.

...also if they know their predecessor was voted out because of their 2A position, they may be a little softer.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I say it before and I'll said it again. (great movie)

We all need to remember that Kathy Klausmier (spelling), a (Democrat), voted against 281 and she MUST be supported in 2014.

The sweet smell of blood and rotting flesh is in the air. A real political animal type Democrat will sense this and run against Brochin in 2014 as long as they know we will be there to support them.

Come out-come out-where ever you are!!!

Just imagine. A Pro-Gun Democrat having the support of the people who showed up by the 1,000's in Annapolis and of those who wrote letters and made phone calls by the hundreds of 1,000's.

My 2,000 "VOTE Brochin out in 2014" business cards will be here end of next week.

The top line is a very famous quote from a very famous 2012 campaign speech.

I'm certain all will remember it.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Can someone tell me if O'Maaley has signed it into Law?

If so, what has Beretta said Publically???

If not signed into Law yet, why not?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Can someone tell me if O'Maaley has signed it into Law?

If so, what has Beretta said Publically???

If not signed into Law yet, why not?

not that I know of. He just left for a 8 day trip to Israel. He might leave the dems out to hang

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    not that I know of. He just left for a 8 day trip to Israel. He might leave the dems out to hang

Israel? Hmmm, pretty much confirms the presidential run...

No news on the signing anywhere I've seen.

Wouldn't that be something if he did leave them holding the bag after all the pressure he applied? Doesnt he have until May 6 to sign it (30 days after presentment, believe they are all presented officially at sine die, correct?).

*** A well regulated population, being necessary to the control of the State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall be infringed as many ways as possible. ***

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    It isnt enough to just register to vote. You must also register as a dem to primary these pukes. However even that isnt enough. Go out to old folk homes, prisons, Home Depots, Starbucks, Hospitals, and free health clinics: the usual places where dem voters hang out. Find out the biggest issue they have and tell them their local incumbent politician is on the opposite side. Hell it doesnt matter if it is true, this is politics, not confession. If any of you are confused, pick up a copy of the Cloward-Piven plan and use it.
    On a related note, someone needs to start a referendum that specifically legalizes the tarring and feathering of politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom