• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Please don’t feed the troll anymore. Joins the forum and then does nothing but complain about the rules. If you don’t like what’s playing then just change the channel!
    This. If she really cared about getting into the classifieds, she'd just become an MDS supporter for instant access. It's probably one of the previous banned members getting its jollies off on us.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I'll just drop this here...and get another use out of the pic:

Robin hood room for one more.jpeg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I honestly don't care . The full list of rules is laughable. A site dedicated to upholding second amendment and to get info and discussions out there about how Maryland and our gov is or isn't infringing on it. Is happy to limit first amendment rights as as most all social media website are when they say things someone feels are offensive. You could say the same about w wet other censoring social media site out there. you coulda been a executive at twitter with that stance. This is the internet. not your actual land or property . 1st amendment applies.

Cool ! You have a firm grasp of your preferences , and it's still a semi free country . Your remedy is simple and easy .

marc0nline

Mar 24, 2019
    Southern Maryland
    Was this a comedy skit... The more I read the more I thought to myself, @jfking was making a joke... Trying to be a online Karen (Ken). He was Just F@*KING with you all. Had to be, no body is this ...king stupid. Thanks for the laughs.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    What is with BANNED!!! Tag now ? Do the 3 Exclamation points indicate Norton is becoming an angry young man ? I first noticed it with Eruby.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    What is with BANNED!!! Tag now ? Do the 3 Exclamation points indicate Norton is becoming an angry young man ? I first noticed it with Eruby.
    New software adds them automatically.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've Been on here under multiple names for around 12-14 years consistently . Also why does being a jr member limit trying to do anything in first place? it's annoying and not supportive of new shooters or people entering the 2a community . I've been here I ask questions when I've needed and met some good folks here. Don't be jerks & snobs. Meaningful lol . Got it.
    Super dumb

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Speaking of sale i will be having C&R sale coming up in a few days some sweet Colt Pistols i have to get pics and such. Hope i have a good post count :innocent0 :lol2:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Speaking of sale i will be having C&R sale coming up in a few days some sweet Colt Pistols i have to get pics and such. Hope i have a good post count :innocent0 :lol2:

Hmmm. You've only been here 9 years. Jfking was here 12-14. How do we know you're trustworthy? Do you even do multiple accounts?

;)

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    OK I see, Here I was thinking there were different levels of Banned.
    No, I asked when we got the new software if it could put up a different tag for suspended (but returning) as opposed to permanently banned. I believe the answer was "no".

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    No, I asked when we got the new software if it could put up a different tag for suspended (but returning) as opposed to permanently banned. I believe the answer was "no".

Kinda takes a little of the fun out of it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    OK I see, Here I was thinking there were different levels of Banned.

*****Omg could you imagine having different levels of Banned? Banned! = banned but returning in a week, Banned!! = banned but returning only after re-education camp, and an apology to all in the apology thread, and BANNED!!! = you aren't coming back!

If only dying and pregnancy worked something like that!!! :thumbsup:

monty2.jpg

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    *****Omg could you imagine having different levels of Banned? Banned! = banned but returning in a week, Banned!! = banned but returning only after re-education camp, and an apology to all in the apology thread, and BANNED!!! = you aren't coming back!

If only dying and pregnancy worked something like that!!! :thumbsup:

View attachment 390923
    EXACTLY !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom