• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Had - never at same time. Also it's just something I noticed I couldn't do. So I asked why . It seems seems dumb . But oh well . Good thing we don't need to prove anything or have any prerequisites to exercise anything in the bill of right right ? Especially that second bit. I don't even want to sell anything I just saw that I couldn't . I guess this place Doesn't believe private online social sites fall under 1st amendment rights either. Seems interesting considering. Please ban me lol for asking about a dumb rule.
    Your first post you said you wanted to sell a rifle...

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Had - never at same time. Also it's just something I noticed I couldn't do. So I asked why . It seems seems dumb . But oh well . Good thing we don't need to prove anything or have any prerequisites to exercise anything in the bill of right right ? Especially that second bit. I don't even want to sell anything I just saw that I couldn't . I guess this place Doesn't believe private online social sites fall under 1st amendment rights either. Seems interesting considering. Please ban me lol for asking about a dumb rule.

Do my constitutional rights permit me to pull into your driveway with all my unwanted stuff, put up a sign and table in your front yard, and have a yard sale?

You seem not to understand the meaning of constitutional rights. They do not give you any claim on another person's property. The forum is not public domain, nor is it government owned.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It's not a dumb rule. It tends to cut down on people who come here just to sell stuff instead of putting in the time to become a valued member of the community.
    I've had many people here help me out over the years with different things, whether it's information, borrowing a tool or a gun part, or any number of other things. I've in turn tried to help others here when I can. I've also made several friends here as well, and had the pleasure of meeting many others.
    It's a private site, the owners can run it as they see fit. Bill of Rights doesn't enter into it.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Maybe it's Jeff's mom trying to sell something for him
    Jeff g’s mom….legendary.
    44236628-CD8D-4840-BC7C-1DDF583A2A78.jpeg

jfking

BANNED!!!
    Sep 14, 2020
    We’d have a metric shit-ton of scammers otherwise. We already have scammers despite the 50 post rule.
    I honestly don't care . The full list of rules is laughable. A site dedicated to upholding second amendment and to get info and discussions out there about how Maryland and our gov is or isn't infringing on it. Is happy to limit first amendment rights as as most all social media website are when they say things someone feels are offensive. You could say the same about w wet other censoring social media site out there. you coulda been a executive at twitter with that stance. This is the internet. not your actual land or property . 1st amendment applies.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I honestly don't care . The full list of rules is laughable. A site dedicated to upholding second amendment and to get info and discussions out there about how Maryland and our gov is or isn't infringing on it. Is happy to limit first amendment rights as as most all social media website are when they say things someone feels are offensive. You could say the same about w wet other censoring social media site out there. you coulda been a executive at twitter with that stance. This is the internet. not your actual land or property . 1st amendment applies.

Now you're in clown territory.

Since the first amendment applies, should the forum provide space for people who want to promote gun control? Should they have a separate subforum all to themselves?

Hint: it doesn't.

So, which name were you banned under before?

jfking

BANNED!!!
    Sep 14, 2020
    Do my constitutional rights permit me to pull into your driveway with all my unwanted stuff, put up a sign and table in your front yard, and have a yard sale?

You seem not to understand the meaning of constitutional rights. They do not give you any claim on another person's property. The forum is not public domain, nor is it government owned.
    This is not property - this you could claim is a private club sure and seems y'all are and that club you support some forms of censorship ok I got it . First rule listed should be . 1) this site does not support first amendment rights . If you say or do anything we don't like you will be banned. That's a lot simpler. Also I've re read all the rules and seen nothing I've broken.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Sorry, no. The 1A only applies to the government. Private groups aren’t subject to it.

Sorry you don’t understand The Constitution. A good reason for the 50 post rule. Looks like a weed was found.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You don't seem to grasp how this works. Why don't you start your own 2A forum and don't censor anything. Let us know how that works out.
    You know where the door is, nobody is forcing you to stay.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Please don’t feed the troll anymore. Joins the forum and then does nothing but complain about the rules. If you don’t like what’s playing then just change the channel!
    He's been here two years and all of the sudden has a problem with it lol.
    I don't see this ending well.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Sorry, no. The 1A only applies to the government. Private groups aren’t subject to it.

Sorry you don’t understand The Constitution. A good reason for the 50 post rule. Looks like a weed was found.

Isn't it amazing how they all out themselves eventually?

I wonder what his previous name(s) were...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom