• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Unfortunately if you ask 3 Troopers a question,you might get 3 different answers (not a dig on the Troopers)

Yeppers....I've learned that the people who count are those in licensing. Not that they can't be inaccurate, but they are the MSP personnel in the trenches doing this day to day and issuing the approvals

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    For what it's worth, if you took MD Hunter's Safety and you have lost your card, you can get a replacement. It is necessary to give DNR a time frame to search for your records if it was before recent years as the records weren't computerized until the last few years. Nevertheless, if you tell 'em where you took it and when within a few months, they can usually get it for you within a reasonable time frame (and I don't mean 2 days before you need it!). 15 years or so ago when mine became damaged, I asked for and received a replacement (FYI, I was an instructor by then, but I wanted it for my records...particularly as I sometimes hunt out of state....and my instructor credentials don't work in it's place even though I needed to have my Hunter Ed before receiving Instructor training)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom