• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I just went back and watched that and I stand corrected. But I do know that there were more than four hearings before yours. I'm sure that because of what's going on her office contacted the OAH and they gave her the results of the hearings that had been made and are (semi) public and not ones in which a party has not been informed.

Stoveman ,

What happened to a separation of our Government , nobody should be calling the OAH or ALJ offices and getting results of cases before they are made public and before I am notified .

Seems like some back door ******** going on , Our government is corrupt to the core . If I wait till May then they wait
    Government officials are jumping the shark .:mad54::mad54::mad54:

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    The one minute time limit exists so the speaker will lose their composure. Its done with the hope a scene will be made and an incident will occur.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    All members here need to think about what happened at the 4:00 to 4:20 mark on the tape , what if Mike Miller or Brian Frosh , or some other political hack pays a visit or drops a dime on the law judges or hearing officers ruling on these cases . This is what seems to have happened by Del Biedle's own words .

It is a huge deal IMHO . Ethic Violations when another political hack can call the judge and get the low-down ....

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'd like to know the schedule of these OAH's.

If they're truly open to the public then space needs to made for attendance including reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'd like to know the schedule of these OAH's.

If they're truly open to the public then space needs to made for attendance including reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities.

The rooms are the size of a master bedroom , and not a huge master bedroom . Some rich folks have bigger walk in closets .

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    That's fine. A reasonable accommodation for someone with diminished sight or limited hearing would include closed circuit displays to another location nearby. If they need to set up temporary seating for members of the public,... so be it.

If it's covered by Open Meeting Act then it needs to be open. I'd like to attend the next one.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    That's fine. A reasonable accommodation for someone with diminished sight or limited hearing would include closed circuit displays to another location nearby. If they need to set up temporary seating for members of the public,... so be it.

If it's covered by Open Meeting Act then it needs to be open. I'd like to attend the next one.

There was a couple folks that wanted to come to my hearing did not know the set-up , might be room for 2 more people at best .

4 seats on both sides total of 8 ... 2 seats for me Lawyer & Me , on the other side 4 feet away another four seats two of which are for MSP-LD officers and no lawyers on their side . room size I would guess as 16' x 20' at best

I should say one more seat is near the judge when they ask me to testify under oath .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Stoveman ,

What happened to a separation of our Government , nobody should be calling the OAH or ALJ offices and getting results of cases before they are made public and before I am notified .

Seems like some back door ******** going on , Our government is corrupt to the core . If I wait till May then they wait
    Government officials are jumping the shark .:mad54::mad54::mad54:

I get all that and agree with you. But know this, you were not in the first four hearings before the OAH.

There were two the day before you that Ed had and at least 3 before that, including one on the 26th of January.

If we find out that she had knowledge of case decisions prior to them being released to the participants believe me we will crucify her and the process, I just don't think that is the case in your situation.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

I think a contingent of folks should show up to observe.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I get all that and agree with you. But know this, you were not in the first four hearings before the OAH.

There were two the day before you that Ed had and at least 3 before that, including one on the 26th of January.

If we find out that she had knowledge of case decisions prior to them being released to the participants believe me we will crucify her and the process, I just don't think that is the case in your situation.

I understand what you are saying and maybe it is not "me" but I still will be jacked up if this happened to anyone here or just another citizen trying to do the right thing .

My pissed off level would still be high regardless , and every law abiding citizen of the chit-hole called Maryland should be outraged and it really makes no difference on who's names & cases were discussed ,

The fact is they were discussed .

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    #seewhatyoumisswhenyouboycottjointhearings

https://www.facebook.com/MarylandGu...iHnDBhQllzd-cISgIIKKV6iImuMMdCoS0xBmU&__xts__[0]=68.ARAgmFDSXxHOKP0cvRHBNxlkQAQuujfcS1wgLdKM97zqqYNAL5coS0i-7q9_gz4CTGqAAvX2rjyy2nwQ8bNQUs_FbfwJxddjCFuV4uy-Rc3_Ax2Bkqic5X8UUl-z6gOWjWVkZ-03dJ4bEkQV2IoHpX39sEhERSKmJGhVjGAh16OmJDI14_a5nL6m9youekcqZ2Rp25r19EaStsLSom7x4GExGtOe5IQjXuiNy51kUpzQI_0gf0Olj7tmXqtiBzqJlIB17e_ltS0F7zausIWzwOvlGo_RwAxa23VHTBYKGhFmfQVIrPww_71hoRC8CnTo1RLQ49rBBPRGKQaGI5iSyz0h0SsuEWeCBkmPcGpg5bS28tazfEdIxkw

DP12

Apr 24, 2018
    SoMD
    I'm trying to wrap my mind around the MSP being 100% anti-constitutionalists...don't they take an oath of office? Oaths used to mean something. Now...not so much. Why continue the theatrics?

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    I'm trying to wrap my mind around the MSP being 100% anti-constitutionalists...don't they take an oath of office? Oaths used to mean something. Now...not so much. Why continue the theatrics?

MSP=Army of the State.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Been that way as long as I can remember. They think they're some kind of a quasi-military force. Besides the medevac, I'd like see them scaled back. We are mostly served by the Sheriff's Department and local PDs around my way. I much prefer it that way, less complete pricks.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Someone said OAH has heard 4 cases so far and has sided with MSP on all 4 cases , one of them would be my case . Does anyone here remember hearing Del Biedle saying something to that effect ??? I listened to the video provided here but did not notice that part .

The OAH judges don't know who has the burden. I do know that during restriction appeals the OAH believes the applicants have the burden, when it is actually the MSP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom