• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    How can we expect that board of citizens to make an intelligent and rational decision when half of the board ask no questions of either the applicant or the MSP?

It's almost like being an NRA instructor or a Monkey County cop gives you super secret double probation powers of discernment.....:rofl:

See my prior posts. Ridiculous. :sad20:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Ever try to get into a Federal building? To get the State to rescind ANYTHING is a great thing, because it's an admission that it was unnecessary and a MISTAKE.

And I'd rather have one boot than two any day. Cuz they have to stay there when I let the Taco Bell Monster loose upwind... :D

Agree on principle, but we aren't talking about a federal building.

Still curious how the change came about because as far as I know the board has been doing the same thing we have since the last meeting.....

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    There are channels where the security procedures can be addressed, that don't involve going through the board, especially if some of the security procedures arent up to the board or are limited by state law.

The board did deliberate and vote on security measures on the 16th, albeit in closed session, but announced their decision in the open portion. One sign in plus wanding iirc

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    There are channels where the security procedures can be addressed, that don't involve going through the board, especially if some of the security procedures arent up to the board or are limited by state law.

The board did deliberate and vote on security measures on the 16th, albeit in closed session, but announced their decision in the open portion. One sign in plus wanding iirc

Not quite, check earlier posts in this thread, the announcement was that in addition to the second sign in the wand was also going to be brought out of retirement.

Hence my questioning of dblas' declaration of the second sign in going away.

Maybe he can also let us know who the fifth member is and when he/she will be sworn in......

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Not quite, check earlier posts in this thread, the announcement was that in addition to the second sign in the wand was also going to be brought out of retirement.

Hence my questioning of dblas' declaration of the second sign in going away.

Maybe he can also let us know who the fifth member is and when he/she will be sworn in......

But what I'm saying is that that info or decision may not be through the board, it could come from DPSCS or the AG, or the building administration rules.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    But what I'm saying is that that info or decision may not be through the board, it could come from DPSCS or the AG, or the building administration rules.
    I agree, but still wondering how dblas is privy to possible changes and confident enough on their accuracy to post them up here.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I am speculating here as I have not spoken to Dan about the 2nd sign in sheet, but maybe he picked up the phone and called Mr. Neverdon?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    If the secondary sign in sheets are gone, and that will be known at the next meeting, I am not sure it's all that important how it happened? Nobody died in Bengahzi here. A member and a patriot had the stones to raise the issue. It sounds like the Board may have had the integrity to investigate and resolve the issue, but we will see. Hopefully we can give kudos to both sides, that is how progress is made.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    If the secondary sign in sheets are gone, and that will be known at the next meeting, I am not sure it's all that important how it happened? Nobody died in Bengahzi here. A member and a patriot had the stones to raise the issue. It sounds like the Board may have had the integrity to investigate and resolve the issue, but we will see. Hopefully we can give kudos to both sides, that is how progress is made.

Agreed. The goal here is liberty and that should be applauded regardless of who gets the credit personally.

:thumbsup:

Dec 31, 2012

of course it's important because it's the inroad into getting other things done

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD

I am speculating here as I have not spoken to Dan about the 2nd sign in sheet, but maybe he picked up the phone and called Mr. Neverdon?

Like i suggested, which is completely innocuous, and an avenue available to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom