• CALVERT COUNTY

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    St. Inigoes/St. Mary's County. Used to go there often enough to pay the fee, but don't go since they did away with the RSO years ago. Just isn't safe - always someone fiddling with their firearm when the range is cold.

I've been a local resident and MG "rare occasion" shooter for 35 years -/+. Never knew the place ever had a RSO. If they ever actually did it must have been the shortest employment record in history. Like a couple of hours.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Stopped going when I bought my house, I also could give 2 shakes to a rats tail about a 50 yard range. I would put up some signs for a 600 yard range...we could call it question .308!

For,you military guys,isn't there a range on base?

ThisGuy918

Nov 11, 2011
    Live in Lexington Park. Me and a buddy were going to MG every other weekend before Sanners closed. Then MG just got overloaded so we quit going on a regular basis. Might start going again but it's hard to say.

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Stopped going when I bought my house, I also could give 2 shakes to a rats tail about a 50 yard range. I would put up some signs for a 600 yard range...we could call it question .308!

For,you military guys,isn't there a range on base?

At PAX River, you can join the skeet club. The $1.6M Steny Hoyer project indoor pistol range was closed to the base population after the Navy regionalized in 2003. Apparently they don't want to be bothered with anyone except the base security force and local LEOs. Even the Toys for Tots charity shoot was disapproved this year.

A real shame because it's a first rate facility. :sad20:

Citizen

Red Man in a Blue State
    Nov 9, 2012
    Calvert Collective, PRM
    The $1.6M Steny Hoyer project indoor pistol range was closed to the base population after the Navy regionalized in 2003. Apparently they don't want to be bothered with anyone except the base security force and local LEOs. :sad20:

I'm confused (no surprise there). Did the 'Steny Hoyer, Official Boot-lick to Nancy Pelosi' (that is his official Imperial title, you know) indoor pistol range cost $1.6 mill or $16 mill as posted on the NAS PAX shoot' thread?:rolleye12

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom