• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblog.png

A 3.5" folder, and the multitool blade. At work, which is most of my day, a small box cutter added for general abuse and for when somebody asks "Borrow yer knife".

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    3 - 4. A scallion for light cutting, a voyager xl for heavy duty cutting, a backup blade and sometimes a multitool, most of my multitools have the blade switched with a different tool as I prefer a stand alone blade.

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Generally 2-4. Different blades for different purposes. If my shirt is tucked, I open carry a fixed blade, or a minimalist that I've rigged as a dangler.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Usually just one type of Kershaw. Have one in every jacket or I'd forget them. Are fixed blades illegal to carry concealed? I also have a Cold Steel neck carry T handled push knife but it is double bladed so I understand it is not legal? Keep another knife and multitool in a bag which I need to put in my car as it has other survival stuff in it. Doesn't do me any good sitting by the front door. Keep another multi tool in my fishing bag.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I keep a CRKT KISS knife and use that as my money clip, so I always have that one. I wont carry anything else in my dress clothes for work. Weekends, always grab my emerson as well.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Always at least one, frequently two. Two always when working. Actually hunting (or other outdoor excursion on purpose) positovly clank when walking.

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Usually just one type of Kershaw. Have one in every jacket or I'd forget them. Are fixed blades illegal to carry concealed? I also have a Cold Steel neck carry T handled push knife but it is double bladed so I understand it is not legal? Keep another knife and multitool in a bag which I need to put in my car as it has other survival stuff in it. Doesn't do me any good sitting by the front door. Keep another multi tool in my fishing bag.
    AFAIK, fixed blades are legal as long as they're not concealed in any way. I only carry them if I'm tucking my shirt. I also tend to dress better if I'm carrying a fixed blade khakis and polo at the least. Folding knives are another story. If it folds, its legal. Barring autos of course. Double edged blades are fine as well.

IANAL

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Lately 2 unless i plan to do a lot of driving that day. ESEE 3 fixed blade horizontally along the beltline somewhere, and the microtech socom auto in the pocket. I just started carying the esee a few months ago with mixed feelings. It will take some time to get used to. I will likely abandon it and just go back to 1 in the pocket.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Lately 2 unless i plan to do a lot of driving that day. ESEE 3 fixed blade horizontally along the beltline somewhere, and the microtech socom auto in the pocket. I just started carying the esee a few months ago with mixed feelings. It will take some time to get used to. I will likely abandon it and just go back to 1 in the pocket.

I've wanted to do this but feel that it my more of a pita that what its worth

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    If you abandon that ESEE, I'd be happy to adopt. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom