• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    My step Dad just sent me a pic of a sign posted at the HOOTERS in Memphis TN. No firearms allowed, viiolation is subject to criminal prossicution min. $500 fne. Not sure if this is corporate poliicy or local. Sucks cause we love hooters. Will post a pic of the sign hen i am not onn my phone.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    Hooters up around Oaks Pa. thanks us for supporting the 2nd for open carry in the restaurant. we even spoke to other patrons about carrying and changed their views to positive ones.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    The one next to the Convention Center in Chantilly never had a problem...

IIRC, there was a even negligent discharge there after one of the gun shoes, a while back...

Jamie

(P.S. Yes, I do realize the humor of that last statement...)

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    My step Dad just sent me a pic of a sign posted at the HOOTERS in Memphis TN. No firearms allowed, viiolation is subject to criminal prossicution min. $500 fne. Not sure if this is corporate poliicy or local. Sucks cause we love hooters. Will post a pic of the sign hen i am not onn my phone.

Perhaps there is a law in TN that prohibits firearms in places that serve alcohol.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Nuff said.

Attachments

• girl3.jpg
      girl3.jpg
      17.1 KB · Views: 461

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    Perhaps there is a law in TN that prohibits firearms in places that serve alcohol.

I dont thinkk thats the case as this sign just ggot posted. I agree that it may be a case by case situation. Glad to hear there are stores that welcome it. I hadent heard or seen anything like that at any others accross tje country before, thats why I made the thread.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    I dont thinkk thats the case as this sign just ggot posted. I agree that it may be a case by case situation. Glad to hear there are stores that welcome it. I hadent heard or seen anything like that at any others accross tje country before, thats why I made the thread.

If there isn't a violation of some state or federal law, how is this a crime to begin with?

A companies' rules do not equal the law. Unless they are considering it trespassing, the worst they can do is ask you to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom