• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I'm partial to USPs... :rolleyes:

The USP 45 Expert is my favorite, it dwarfs the Hk4.

9412d1ad.jpg

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    This is a landslide, HK over a storm for sure. Especially if both arw offered at the same price. Your either making out like a bandit with the HK or getting a major shaft with the storm.

Would you take the sexxy supermodel or the fat chick?

I like the civic or Corvette comparison :D

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    I have a storm. love it. it has performed flawlessly over 3 to 4k rounds. I realize the prevailing opinion is that the storm is bad, but I do not share that opinion, I own one and I would bet my life on it.

I fully concede that the MSP is having issues and I think most of those issues are because they carry theirs on a daily basis and theirs probably sees conditions mine never will.

jimtheshnoz

New Guy
    Dec 28, 2009
    Rockville
    Sounds like it's no contest. Thanks for all the feedback. Only thing left to do now is pick up a set of 40 s&w reloading dies so I can avoid breaking the bank.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Storm - we're not implying it's a BAD gun, but if both are being offered for the same price - it's a no brainer, HK USP all day and twice on sunday.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    run away from the Px4 in .40
    I got one and it has terrible trigger sting

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I've got an HK USP 45 and it's accurate and reliable. The only downside is the cost of 45 ammo these days.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I have a storm. love it. it has performed flawlessly over 3 to 4k rounds. I realize the prevailing opinion is that the storm is bad, but I do not share that opinion, I own one and I would bet my life on it.

I fully concede that the MSP is having issues and I think most of those issues are because they carry theirs on a daily basis and theirs probably sees conditions mine never will.

doughnut jelly does tend to gum up the workings of most hammer-fired guns. It just oozes down into the hammer area there. It's the #1 reason why many forces have moved to striker fired guns. You can practically lather the outside in eclair stuffing and not worry about it boogering up the striker assembly because it's inside the slide. Power rings are double-egded swords.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    doughnut jelly does tend to gum up the workings of most hammer-fired guns. It just oozes down into the hammer area there. It's the #1 reason why many forces have moved to striker fired guns. You can practically lather the outside in eclair stuffing and not worry about it boogering up the striker assembly because it's inside the slide. Power rings are double-egded swords.

LMFAO:lol::lol2: Doughtnut jelly!!! Hahahhaaaa thats where the problems come from

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    I own 2 PX4's and they are amazing guns. Light recoil, accurate, rotating barrel makes double taps laughably easy, good looking, takes down in one step, and the grip fits my hand perfectly. It's the best handgun I own.

However, I'd go with the H&K if they are both the same price. Those are very nice guns too.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I own 2 PX4's and they are amazing guns. Light recoil, accurate, rotating barrel makes double taps laughably easy, good looking, takes down in one step, and the grip fits my hand perfectly. It's the best handgun I own.

However, I'd go with the H&K if they are both the same price. Those are very nice guns too.

How do they hold up to cream filling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom