• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    Yep. Plus end of the day, I can make a Glock more accurate by adding match barrel, "-" connector, etc, if I need more accuracy. I can't make the HK any cheaper though.

Gundhar

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Yep. Plus end of the day, I can make a Glock more accurate by adding match barrel, "-" connector, etc, if I need more accuracy. I can't make the HK any cheaper though.

Gundhar

I realized I'm not cool enough for H&Ks, that's all.

:D

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

:D

Just so you know, once you add a "Match" barrel to a Glock, it no longer have the legendary Glcok Reliability. There is no aftermarket Barrel that can touch the durabuilty and reliability of a Factory Glock Unit.

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011

Shoot one and see what you think. Its the only way for any shooter and any gun, to be honest. You just have to try stuff out to know for sure.

Personally I'm thinking that until you can out shoot your gun, investing in an expensive new one is a sub-optimal use of the $$$. Training and ammo are far better values for the dollar than trying to gear your way into shooting skills.

Glock + Shooting class > HK by itself. And still cheaper.

And if you are a bullseye shooter, or a match competitor, its not like plenty of people don't already run glocks in comps, so its not exactly like choosing one makes you handicapped somehow. If you want the reliability--its there. If you later want to upgrade accuracy, then the options for that are there too, some of which are very reasonable, and the total package can still be quite a bit less than what the HK cost you in the first place.

But like I said, shoot one first and see what you think.

Gundahar

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I love my glock 22. Ive shot some hk's, they are very nice too. I wish we could get that tactial suppressor here. 6 months, 200 tax stamp, defeats the purpose.

I think the real question is HK vs Sig???? Both expensive, high end european brands, da/sa. Different frames but plenty of other similar features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom