• ...and so much more!
  • The Vancouver Sun.:lol2:

Attachments

• canadian bacon.jpg
      canadian bacon.jpg
      16.2 KB · Views: 643

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    It reads like an article from The Onion. The subject of the article is a walking, talking cliche. "Keisa" a "22-year-old film maker" and her brother "Kai", who are "Buddhist-raised, recovering vegetarians"? Saying things like: "“My parents were trying to make a choice about minimizing evil, both nutritional and ethical.”

You can't make that stuff up. That's comedy gold.

That being said, welcome to the fold. The more of "us" there are, the less of "them" there are.

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    I actually appreciated the article. The respect for ethical hunting from a new social group should be welcomed. The fact that they see hunting as a necessity rather than solely for trophy should be seen as an example for hunters that put bad taste in the rest of the non sporting population.
    I remember having my first bear stew, caribou steak, moose stew, and thought it amazing. Not only that, appreciated the skill it took to shoot the animal, accurately and humanely.

Sure, some of the parts of the article were quite laughable, but movements like these help preservation and management. I say we need more of them...even the recovering tree huggers.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Animal activists vs rabid anti gunners- which is the more "retarded" group?

ARA "animal murdering scum! I hope you accidently shoot yourself in the balls, and wolves eat your children! You are all a bunch of serial killers!"

or

anti gunner "you small penis gun bully freaks, I hope you all shoot each other one day during one of your open carry things! Or the gov't uses drones on all of you!"

?

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I actually appreciated the article. The respect for ethical hunting from a new social group should be welcomed. The fact that they see hunting as a necessity rather than solely for trophy should be seen as an example for hunters that put bad taste in the rest of the non sporting population.
    I remember having my first bear stew, caribou steak, moose stew, and thought it amazing. Not only that, appreciated the skill it took to shoot the animal, accurately and humanely.

Sure, some of the parts of the article were quite laughable, but movements like these help preservation and management. I say we need more of them...even the recovering tree huggers.

Oh I completely agree. At least I don't see any of these types of people hunting for "sport." Ethical hunting is at a bit of a crossroads right now, the only downside I see is more competition for hunting real estate.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    lol. the comments are awesome:

As humans evolve and we further understand our complex fellow beings on this planet, we've come to appreciate the similarities we share with our fellow earthlings. Animals have their own family units, they express joy, feel fear and pain, and have an interest in their own existence. Knowing this, why would one want to engage in stealing the life of an animal?

but, this one is my favorite so far:

I pity the poor broccoli when I harvest one. All those other broccolis watching in horror as their sister is torn screaming from the ground. It brings me to tears. Killing to eat is not murder, never has been, never will be. I suppose unless you are an urban cannibal, but that is fairly rare.

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom