High Caliber Arms - S Potomac St. Hagestown?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Anyone heard of this place?

High Caliber Arms
    800 S. Potomac St
    Hagerstown, MD

I was poking around on the Armalite website reading about the AR-24 and accidentally clicked dealers, and found a coulpe Armalite dealers up our way, including Murrays in Williamsport, and "High Caliber" in Hagerstown.

Looking on maps.google it looks to be by the laundrymat near the tracks by rose hill cemetary. If it's still open I'd like to pop in and see what they sell.

Anyone been there?

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Just tried to call them found two different numbers one not in service and on lead a machine. Been in business since 1991 so next time i talk to my dad i'll find out more. The address is about a block down from Baker Insurance so it maybe where they do there gun transfer's from.

Jan 4, 2011
    Hagerstown,MD
    Wow looking for a another gun store hers in Hagerstown I well stop in on Monday I go to Hafers, most of the time he also very nice guy and know what he is talking have got 2 from him S&W SW99 40 cal, Kahr CW9 9mm.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Wow looking for a another gun store hers in Hagerstown I well stop in on Monday I go to Hafers, most of the time he also very nice guy and know what he is talking have got 2 from him S&W SW99 40 cal, Kahr CW9 9mm.

I work at Hafer's introduce yourself next time you are in the shop. :thumbsup:

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    He's still in business, I was in there a few days ago & chatted with the guy in the store (the owner maybe?). His hours are weekdays only IIRC so if you pass at the weekend he's probably closed. Unfortunately he doesn't have his hours on the card
    I just got his business card out to look & the number listed is 301-790-2648

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    He's still in business, I was in there a few days ago & chatted with the guy in the store (the owner maybe?). His hours are weekdays only IIRC so if you pass at the weekend he's probably closed. Unfortunately he doesn't have his hours on the card
    I just got his business card out to look & the number listed is 301-790-2648

hey, thanks! that helps a lot :thumbsup:

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Wow there are a lot more members in Hagerstown than I thought. I will have to check out Hafers, I live on west washington st, they are really close.

There's a bunch of us here and most of us are customers/friends of Tim Hafer. I'm sure most of us would welcome an E4, chuckle.

:lol:

heh, yeah we're around. I started a "Western Maryland Shooters" social group with the purpose of promoting more MDShooters membership in our area. Click on it and join up. Currently we are at just shy of 50 members. :cool::thumbsup:

Jan 4, 2011
    Hagerstown,MD
    Anyone heard of this place?

High Caliber Arms
    800 S. Potomac St
    Hagerstown, MD

I was poking around on the Armalite website reading about the AR-24 and accidentally clicked dealers, and found a coulpe Armalite dealers up our way, including Murrays in Williamsport, and "High Caliber" in Hagerstown.

Looking on maps.google it looks to be by the laundrymat near the tracks by rose hill cemetary. If it's still open I'd like to pop in and see what they sell.

Anyone been there?[/QUOTE I have stop in before on an monday he told he works full time and is at the gun store part time about 3-4 times a week and all ways on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom