• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The short answer about extended mags is that Hi-Point voids your Lifetime warranty (transferable) if the aftermarket mag damages it.

Knight41

Feb 16, 2016
    I fell like the prices have gone up, but still not a bad gun for ~350. I got a 40S&W a while back and it worked great. Sold it and now regret it. However, I picked up a Kel-Tec Sub2k and am even happier!

RonInMD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 22, 2010
    My first day with my new toy, 4595TS right out of the box with just a few sight adjustments. This is the second target.

Attachments

• IMG_0536.jpg
      IMG_0536.jpg
      79.6 KB · Views: 159

RonInMD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 22, 2010
    This is the first target. The group at the lower right is from my 1911.

My excuse for the pistol group is it was hot and very humid, and my glasses kept fogging up...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Attachments

• IMG_0537.jpg
      IMG_0537.jpg
      91.5 KB · Views: 157

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    This is the first target. The group at the lower right is from my 1911.

My excuse for the pistol group is it was hot and very humid, and my glasses kept fogging up...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I just saw that target stand at AGC this evening. Did you forget it?

Jul 23, 2013
    I have a 9mm Hi Point 995TS and have to say it's worth every penny I paid for it. I believe I paid 325. My only beef was with the plastic trigger (no complaints on performance of it just the aesthetics) so I purchased an aftermarket aluminum trigger which was an easy install.

If someone is guaranteeing their product for life they have confidence in their craftsmanship.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I have a 9mm Hi Point 995TS and have to say it's worth every penny I paid for it. I believe I paid 325. My only beef was with the plastic trigger (no complaints on performance of it just the aesthetics) so I purchased an aftermarket aluminum trigger which was an easy install.

If someone is guaranteeing their product for life they have confidence in their craftsmanship.

Where did you find an aftermarket aluminum trigger?

Jul 23, 2013
    Where did you find an aftermarket aluminum trigger?
    Hi, I found them on the Hi Point Firearms forum. It's been awhile but I'm pretty sure I paid around 20 dollars I also bought a new charging handle too.

I found the thread, he's still active but I believe his brother has taken sick so he may be taking a break.

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/forum/f316/after-market-trigger-sales-thread-289174/

Apparently someone snaked Joeys good deed bought a bunch and sold them on Ebay for tons profit.

Here's what they look like.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joey-Key-Chain-Joey-Trigger-for-ALL-Hi-Point-Carbines-and-Pistols-/151946268017?nma=true&si=pe8JgSZ41Hosl%252FIwc5%252BTOn8Eb0Y%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Good Luck!!

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Hi, I found them on the Hi Point Firearms forum. It's been awhile but I'm pretty sure I paid around 20 dollars I also bought a new charging handle too.

I found the thread, he's still active but I believe his brother has taken sick so he may be taking a break.

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/forum/f316/after-market-trigger-sales-thread-289174/

Apparently someone snaked Joeys good deed bought a bunch and sold them on Ebay for tons profit.

Here's what they look like.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joey-Key-Chain-Joey-Trigger-for-ALL-Hi-Point-Carbines-and-Pistols-/151946268017?nma=true&si=pe8JgSZ41Hosl%252FIwc5%252BTOn8Eb0Y%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Good Luck!!

Thanks! $20 seems ok but I would have to pass @ $68 plus shipping:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom