• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • unclenunzie

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ, NY, FL
    Hello all, just thought I'd join and say hello after reading quite a bit in your *excellent* National 2A section. I've learned a great deal about recent 2A challenges and eagerly follow the discussions. Living as I do in the state of New Jersey, where unconstitutional statutes criminalize protected activity and carve out meager exceptions, I have much interest in the mature discussion going on here among my Neighbors to the South.

Thank you for having me.

Last edited:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Hello all, just thought I'd join and say hello after reading quite a bit in your *excellent* National 2A section. I've learned a great deal about recent 2A challenges and eagerly follow the discussions. Living as I do in the state of New Jersey, where unconstitutional statutes criminalize protected activity and carve out meager exceptions, I have much interest in the mature discussion going on here among my Neighbors to the South.

Thank you for having me.

Two issues with you so far. You think we engage in mature discussion and you edited your post for grammar. :D

That, and someone already took my New Jersey joke.

All that aside, welcome aboard. We're glad to have you here. You will find experts on just about anything here.

In short time, you will find it is one of, if not the best firearms forum on the internet.

Again, welcome aboard.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Where in Jersey are you? I lived near Flemington '69 - '89. Then GOT THE F - OUT.

unclenunzie

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ, NY, FL
    Thanks to all for the kind welcome!

Originally from Brooklyn, NY, then migrated west (such as it is) to Orange, NJ. Later on to the town of Bloomfield. At the time I had no interest or knowledge of firearms or the laws. After I discovered Florida, I looked into the law there and here, and now my bank account hurts. ;)

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Welcome aboard. It's good to hear you don't live in Camden.

There are many knowledgeable folks on this forum. Climb on in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom