• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trikshot

Industry Partner
    Nov 4, 2009
    Eastern Baltimore County
    I've been a member of MDS for about 1-1/2 years. I've enjoyed reading the myriad of forums and found a lot of useful information! I've been shooting handguns since the mid-sixties.

I am retired as a Weapons Engineer from the U.S. Dept. of Defense. I spent a lot of time at the Beretta plant in Ackokeek, in the development and refining and fielding of the P-9.

Now that I have the time, I've started a gunsmithing business which specializes in the Customization and Repair of Colt 1911s and clones. I am affiliated with Continental Arms, Freestate, Horst & McCann, and The Gun Shop. If you are interested in either customizing or repairing your 1911, please ask for my business card and pamphlet at any of these locations. I do not believe in tying up anyone's pistol for more than a couple of weeks. Accordingly, I will not take in a lot of work. My Avatar is a custom 1911 6" Longslide with Slide Lightening Cuts that I recently built for a customer. It has a Fusion Forged Frame & Slide, a hand-fitted Kart Barrel, Cylinder & Slide ignition parts, Caspian Trik Trigger, Yukon Ceramic Kote Titanium Grey Finish w/ small parts in Graphite Black. Send me your Email address if you'd like to see some various views of it in larger pics.

Regards to you all!

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    hI FROM ESSEX, A SAFE ZOMBIE FREE ZONE.

I have your info up at the shop but if you could pm me I have a few questions. We have you cards on the counter at the shop and a few customers have asked me about your services.

trikshot

Industry Partner
    Nov 4, 2009
    Eastern Baltimore County
    Hi - thank you all, for the warm welcome! MDS has an abundance of good folks with plenty of wit and a good sense of humor! Please feel free to PM me about your needs, I'll try my best to help you!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads