• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Worst nightmare

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 18, 2017
    Well you have awoke some old threads today!
    Looking to sell or to gain insight into the secret world?

Or do you have any bills you need help with?

Wow, this selling thing seems to be a big deal, why does everyone keep asking about this? No, I have nothing to sell!

And what does my bills have to do with anything?

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Looked and read for a long time. Just signed up tonight.

Tell us how you came about your forum name?

In just over a 24 hour join time you have 46 posts!
    This in its self lends itself to our worst Nightmare, which is a MD legislator trolling!
    I will only speak for myself and I would tell you this in person, you have made yourself appear as not a friend of the 2a community!
    I could be wrong, it would not be the first time!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    So, I can't respond and say my piece without getting deleted???

The great thing about this forum is your can do whatever you want, say whatever you want, be who ever you want.

But be aware of the ban hammer and deletions of your posts. You are a guest and as such you must follow their rules. Coming in here and posting 50 message on your first day is something of a flag to the mods and others.

Also, and this is just a personal observation. Stop with the one line answers and questions and get involved in the conversations. You also need to grow some extra skin. If you're going to be a snowflake there are far too many people hear that will get under your skin. You took an attitude when all I did was call you grasshopper. That's elementary compared to things you're going to hear on this forum.

This is big boy territory.

Feb 28, 2013
    Wow, this selling thing seems to be a big deal, why does everyone keep asking about this? No, I have nothing to sell!

And what does my bills have to do with anything?

What some people have done was join, fire off 50 quick posts usually consistin' of one or two words, and then put a ad in the Classifieds.

Our staff folk don't like that very much.

Feb 28, 2013
    Tell us how you came about your forum name?

In just over a 24 hour join time you have 46 posts!
    This in its self lends itself to our worst Nightmare, which is a MD legislator trolling!
    I will only speak for myself and I would tell you this in person, you have made yourself appear as not a friend of the 2a community!
    I could be wrong, it would not be the first time!

Let's not do that to him, at least not yet.

Maybe after one o' the mods reveals that he's postin' from Annapolis or somethin'...:innocent0

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom