• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I would go with a base 930 and do the extra's or save some more and get the 930 JM Pro when it comes out. The JM pro comes in 8 or 10 shot, has the lifter closed, the load port opened all from the factory. I pre-ordered one from The Gun Shop for a little over $650 including tax. They need nothing to be competitive.

The 1100 is a decent gun but the gas rings need attention and the loading port leaves a lot to be desired for 3 gun and you can't open it up. The DMW Easyloader makes it better but not in the same class as the 930 JM Pro. I had a Tac4 and it worked decent but I sold it and bought a FN SLP. I sent to it C-Rums to to have the load port opened and the lifter welded shut. Now Mossberg came out with the 930 Pro which already has the same work done at the factory and cost half of what I have in my FN. I am buying one to have a spare. I'm interested to see if the Mossberg or the FN ends up being the spare. I have a feeling it will be close either way.

Edited to add: If you are shooting the York 3m3g get the Remington. I need every advantage I can get.:innocent0:innocent0

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Might want to look into a Beretta 1200FP or 1201 12 ga. They use the exact same recoil operation as Benelli but can be had for $400 used.

narcolepticsniper

That one guy
    Jul 4, 2009
    Indiana
    I've picked up my CZ-712 utility (Huglu)
    I've got a box from Midway on its way here with a +3 nordic components tube, a set of hi-viz sights, a 3/4" extension cap making the +3 into a +4 for 2 3/4" shells, and some XD magazines.

I'm guessing that pictures will be in order when I get it all hooked up and tried out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom