Here We Go Again.....Midsouth Shooters Wants Signed Waivers For Maryland Ammo Buyers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The waiver I received came via text message a couple of days after I ordered my items.

They waited until they received full payment before going full retard.

Don't assume they did away with the waiver. Call and ask them before giving them your money.
    Did this happen after the above posters did their "almost bought" experiments, or when the thread was started? IE- Did this happen within the past few days?

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Yeah, so I’m actually going the opposite way on this. Midsouth is still selling you whatever you want right? Having you sign a meaningless declaration. Ok.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    You know I love this, here is a company that does millions in business over 50 states. 50 different sets of laws they have to navigate. Maryland being up there with California with arcane laws. So their legal department came up with verbiage to try and project them from legal action by the jackasses in Annapolis for whatever reason. And the first reaction from the inbreds is boycott the SOBs because of "make whatever keyboard commando reason up". Yeah Midsouth HATES gun owners in MD, yeah, uh huh. CEO came in with his Monday morning coffee and was like I had a brilliant idea on the golf course Sunday, lets piss off our customer base in Maryland for no reason and see what happens. Screw them. And you wonder why all the stores etc have gone. If anything, you might want to give them business for trying to stay in the game. Edit: Seems they want to screw over those California and Massachusetts folks too.

1713367840770.png

Coehorn

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    You know I love this, here is a company that does millions in business over 50 states. 50 different sets of laws they have to navigate. Maryland being up there with California with arcane laws. So their legal department came up with verbiage to try and project them from legal action by the jackasses in Annapolis for whatever reason. And the first reaction from the inbreds is boycott the SOBs because of "make whatever keyboard commando reason up". Yeah Midsouth HATES gun owners in MD, yeah, uh huh. CEO came in with his Monday morning coffee and was like I had a brilliant idea on the golf course Sunday, lets piss off our customer base in Maryland for no reason and see what happens. Screw them. And you wonder why all the stores etc have gone. If anything, you might want to give them business for trying to stay in the game. Edit: Seems they want to screw over those California and Massachusetts folks too.

View attachment 466117
    Those retards actually said their reloading components ought not to be used to reload ammo. That their pistol ammo ought not be used in pistols. That their rifle ammo ought not be used in rifles.

They can take their Virtue Signaling nonsensical bullshyt waiver and wipe their azzes with it.

Too many other great companies that understand the meaning of the Second Amendment. They'll happily accept money from Inbreds who use their Keyboard Commando skills to place orders with them.

And it's not just Mid-South. It's Dick's Sporting Goods. Walmart. Online gun dealers that won't ship to Maryland. Bass pro locking up their reloading powder and ammunition. UPS Hubs refusing to ship firearms. Drug stores and grocery stores that took shooting related magazines off of their shelves. And that short list is just scratched the surface.

Gotta go. Thu banjo needs a pic'in. An muh denis is gunna look at thu three teef I gots lef.

PS: There's a rich irony here. Using a Keyboard to call people Keyboard Commandos and Inbreds. Where's Alanis Morrissette when you need her.

Last edited:
    ...CEO came in with his Monday morning coffee and was like I had a brilliant idea on the golf course Sunday, lets piss off our customer base in Maryland for no reason and see what happens. Screw them....
    The issue we think you're missing is they did exactly what I snipped above. There is no Maryland law, proposed or passed, that would require them to do this. To the best of my knowledge, this has never even been discussed in Analpolis (sic)
    I sent them an email clarifying the MD ammo laws were only for people <18yo (rifle/shotgun) and <21yo (handguns). They basically told me to pound sand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom