• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    It's an ambush!

Look what browning guy did to clandestine, and then tried to make it look like clandestine was the perpetrator! :lol2:

I was a victim!!!!!!!! the man beast was the peretrator, a strong, muscled, hulking beast of a man, with strong hands, and a velvet touch.

I was a victim!!!!!

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    MCFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you coming out. I saw 5 does last night while I was eating dinner :) Chris and I need to come down soon or you need to come up and blow something up!

I'll tell you about hunting

You mean your butt buddy getting all the deer and you getting the leftover mice or whatever! I'm surprised the young female deer don't gravitate to your twilight-esqe appearance. :)

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    You mean your butt buddy getting all the deer and you getting the leftover mice or whatever! I'm surprised the young female deer don't gravitate to your twilight-esqe appearance. :)

Lol. Butt Buddy??? Your my only one. NUTS TO BUTTS.

Lol. I did get poison ivy really bad on opening day and I haven't been out since. Plan on it here very shortly though

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I really like my Rossi M92 CARBINE .38/357 STAINLESS 10+1 20" ROUND BBL - cheap spring change to lever action makes it easy and fast shooting.

Getty Up Cowboy!

They are nice guns. I had the same in 20" in blue and then sold it to raise funds to buy a Winchester trapper 16". Since have purchased a Rossi in stainless. I was a little disappointed with the stainless one as it was pretty scratched which was unexcusable and the action was rough. But I have since polished it. I havent smoothed the internals yet but with some careful work and a respring they can be really butter like guns.

Have a 454 16" stainless in the mail.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I had a Rossi coach gun back in the early 80's. I used to hunt javelinas down in south Texas (Kingsville) with the little gun. Lots of fun until one day the sear failed on the left hammer. The gun fired as I had it drawn tight to my chest while chasing the little porkers through the brush. Gun recoiled and that poorly finished hammer spur sliced into my chest. Ripped a nice gash in me, I was bleeding more than the animals. Got it fixed at Gabba's gun shop and traded it away before it could hurt me again. Got a Marlin 336 in .35 Rem, much better quality gun, much more useful for the hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom