• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panthers1521

Jul 26, 2016
    Hello,

I am new to Maryland currently living in Baltimore. I lived in South Florida my whole life and will be living up here for one year then back to Fort Lauderdale. I am looking forward to taking out a few of my rifles to the out door range. In florida the out door ranges are pretty weak. I also need to figure out if i can bring my pistols up here for target shooting. Anyway nice meeting everyone and looking forward to jumping into any conversation where I can be of some help.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 90

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Hello,

I am new to Maryland currently living in Baltimore. I lived in South Florida my whole life and will be living up here for one year then back to Fort Lauderdale. I am looking forward to taking out a few of my rifles to the out door range. In florida the out door ranges are pretty weak. I also need to figure out if i can bring my pistols up here for target shooting. Anyway nice meeting everyone and looking forward to jumping into any conversation where I can be of some help.

Welcome! I am from the Springs/Tamarac area! Be happy you live there. :D

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Hello,

Welcome! I'm a Florida transplant myself. Actually grew up in Ft. Lauderdale, and went to Cardinal Gibbons. Spent a number of weekends punching paper at Markham Park... aka the Danger Zone.

Outdoor ranges in FL are better the farther north you go. Remember, south Florida (aka New Cuba) is vastly different than the rest of the state... for now.

Welcome again!

I lived in coral springs for a couple of years growing up. We lived in Eagle Trace and that area has exploded population/development wise. Crazy. Small world, Sled.

I used to live on Coral Ridge Dr (Nob Hill) just south of Sample. From there I moved to Crystal Lake in Pompano (Sample and Powerline)

OP- Your pistols are fine, as bringing mags in to the state is OK- just don't sell any mags >10rds in Marylandistan. Any rifle purchased before 10/1/2013 is also fine. Post 10/1/2013 purchased AK's, AR's and many others are a no go.
    Tell us what you want to bring and we will let you know their legality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom