• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pangit

C&R 03 FFL License Holder
    Jan 4, 2016
    Charles County, MD
    Hi everyone,
    Cameron here, just moved from Los Angeles California. Very interesting state you guys got here.

Anyways, trying to catch up on all the new laws and regulations. Just applied for my c&r license too. It seems the easiest way to get a pistol in this state without spending a couple hundred dollars on training that I've already had in California. Anyways, I like the older guns better anyways. But not always

BTW, anyone know where to get some good Mexican food around here? Most places serve volger clone of Mexican food. ,

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Welcome. Now you can stock up on all you've been forbidden to own in CA. Charles County is going to be BIG culture shock coming from LA. Baltimore was hard enough on me after spending the previous year in Manhattan Beach. Afraid you may be SOL on the Mexican food. Couple of places in Baltimore are passable but not the real deal. Nothing like CA, AZ, NM or CO. Imagine you're going to have a real tough time in Chuck Cty. Being a NYer originally Im still trying to find a real deli 40 years later.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Welcome!

I'm a SoCal transplant as well. I have been here 15 years now. When I want good Mexican food I go back home to California.

ih23

Dec 13, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Welcome!

If you're looking for Mexican food or good food in general, you'll have better luck visiting Montgomery County, north of you. There are tons of restaurants here, all kinds of food to choose from too. Two good Mexican restaurants are Uncle Julio's and Guapos.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 222

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    Hi everyone,
    Cameron here, just moved from Los Angeles California. Very interesting state you guys got here. ��

Anyways, trying to catch up on all the new laws and regulations. Just applied for my c&r license too. It seems the easiest way to get a pistol in this state without spending a couple hundred dollars on training that I've already had in California. Anyways, I like the older guns better anyways. But not always ��

BTW, anyone know where to get some good Mexican food around here? Most places serve volger clone of Mexican food. ,��

Hello from Millersville! I'm not sure if it's worth driving an hour to you but El Toro Bravo in Annapolis/Garibaldi's in Glen Burnie (These places were owned by the same family) are the closest thing I think Maryland has to real mexican food. I'm from North Carolina and I had the same dilemma when I moved here.

RonK

Oct 10, 2015
    Indian Head, MD
    Greetings from western side of UpChuck county :) . I haven't had much luck with authentic mexican food but have heard good things of El Dorado in La Plata, but I usually ain't in the frame of mind for white tablecloth dining. Get mixed results at La Tolteca, in La Plata also.
    Now if you cross the river over in the Woodbridge area, there's plenty of hole in the wall type places that will get you everything from Peru to Mexico.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    The Mexican food in Maryland is as disappointing as the gun laws, but welcome, maybe we can interest you in some blue crab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom