• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Terps2003

MDS Supporter
    Feb 14, 2023
    Baltimore County
    Long time reader and previous member. No longer remember the email from my previous account.

Been hunting for about 35 years and have gotten into more recreational shooting lately. Mainly rifles and shotguns (have quite a few) but now getting more into handguns.

Currently waiting on my MD W&C and recently picked up an Sig P365x for my carry and have a XD40 and Glock 17 Gen5 MOS for home defense and range shooting as well.

Also recently picked up a RRA Lar-22 Tactical Carbine for plinking and training and a Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro.

Enjoy reading the forums and look forward to getting to know some of you more.

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    Long time reader and previous member. No longer remember the email from my previous account.

Been hunting for about 35 years and have gotten into more recreational shooting lately. Mainly rifles and shotguns (have quite a few) but now getting more into handguns.

Currently waiting on my MD W&C and recently picked up an Sig P365x for my carry and have a XD40 and Glock 17 Gen5 MOS for home defense and range shooting as well.

Also recently picked up a RRA Lar-22 Tactical Carbine for plinking and training and a Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro.

Enjoy reading the forums and look forward to getting to know some of you more.
    Greetings from Columbia, Maryland :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom