• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Even if they "split the baby in half" and say that its an indvidual right subject to restrictions, I'm sure that idiot Febty is still going to whine, claim that its a bad day for "the children", and maybe even throw a temper tantrum. :lol2:
    You know I just got another great idea....but too late now....or maybe not?
    We get some tissue boxes and glue on some MDShooters, GAO, NRA, or DCShooters logos and names on it and we walk around the crowd during Fenty's press conference asking if any of the gun grabbers need a tissue for their crying about the decision not being fair.

TheYoshi

2A Fanatic
    Feb 13, 2008
    People's Republic of MD
    We get some tissue boxes and glue on some MDShooters, GAO, NRA, or DCShooters logos and names on it and we walk around the crowd during Fenty's press conference asking if any of the gun grabbers need a tissue for their crying about the decision not being fair.

I love it! Would be even better if we could get a pic of someone giving one to Fenty himself.

rob b

c@r collecting

boy that is asking for trouble
    but funny as all h*ll
    I would need the tissues from laughing myself into tears :lol2:

IronicEnigma

Apr 6, 2008
    Abingdon
    In light of the upcoming ruling, should we be getting a letter campaign ready to be sent to all levels of Maryland government, specifically targetting O'Malley and Frosh and others adverse to CCW laws?

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Tom Goldstein - The Court will then release the 3 opinions in order of the seniority of the author of the principal opinion: most junior to most senior.
    That sounds to me like it will be last because Scallia has been on the court for so long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom