• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    As much as you may disagree with my methods, I truly believe my backdoor tactic last Wednesday opened at least one set of eyes in the Senate Commission. Sen. Smith clearly got my message, and he is the committee chair.
    The PP and MSI didn't agree with my method, but I went to Analpolis (sic) and spoke my voice. I slept well that night knowing I did what was right.

I thought it was gold, no problems here.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    I have been contacting VA senators and delegates, R and D. I have received some interesting comments. One D senator said she was elected on a gun control platform but is hesitant to make constituents felons. We only need to flip two senators in VA to stop HB961, this year. It will come back, but there will be future elections to correct the sudden jump to the left. fred55

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I have been contacting VA senators and delegates, R and D. I have received some interesting comments. One D senator said she was elected on a gun control platform but is hesitant to make constituents felons. We only need to flip two senators in VA to stop HB961, this year. It will come back, but there will be future elections to correct the sudden jump to the left. fred55

Thanks, but this is the MD thread

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Thanks, but this is the MD thread

The Maryland gun bills (HB4/SB208, HB910/SB958, HB1261) all propose misdemeanors, but the same might work here. Substitute "criminal" for "felon". Do our Maryland legislators want to turn their constituents into criminals? Voting in favor of these bills means a "yes" in response to that question as well.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The Maryland gun bills (HB4/SB208, HB910/SB958, HB1261) all propose misdemeanors, but the same might work here. Substitute "criminal" for "felon". Do our Maryland legislators want to turn their constituents into criminals? Voting in favor of these bills means a "yes" in response to that question as well.

It’s simple. They do.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA

That was my point, the same might work in MD. fred55

RobbieDigital

Dec 29, 2016
    I wrote to three of my local reps this morning, I already received this response from one:

"Thank you for contacting Delegate Chisholm and sharing your position on this legislation. Please know that he is not in favor of this bill and will not support it."

Small bit of good news there.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Just left my LGS with a new purchase, spent about 50 minutes talking about these bills. He has a printed out copy of this one and he is telling everyone who walks in about it. If your LGS isn’t doing the same ask them to.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    That should apply but it might have to go all the way up to have that applied. May have to get to the top even for an injunction

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That should apply but it might have to go all the way up to have that applied. May have to get to the top even for an injunction

Agreed. It definitely needs to be ruled on so we can either put the issue to rest, or start the revolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom