• ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Debating or Keyboard commando'n on "news" websites like the Patch only makes you look like you got the 3rd or 2nd place trophy in the special Olympics.

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    And just for those who don't know when Owe'Malley came to the Bel Air July 4th Parade a few years ago he booed throughout the parade route, and I believe he's only been back to HarCo once after that, that being an Aberdeen rally 1776 and I went to a few years back as well. Owe'Malley knows he's not welcome in HarCo.

The entire route booed him. It was great.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Since the gun rally web site has posted his majesty won't attend we should get a rally together for when he is suppose to sign this bill

Mr H

Banana'd
    Wife and I plan to be there.

Anyone else from Glen Burnie that would like to join us, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

But, now that Smarmy O'Chicken has backed out, where's the fun?!!

:D

Actually, that should be brought up and used against him, that if he can't even come out and face his detractors, HTH can he possibly run for higher office?!! This could easily be the beginning of the end of his Chairmanship!!

jeepin13

Jan 10, 2011
    Bel Air, MD
    We have JUST received word from the Havre de Grace police department that Governor O’Malley has canceled his appearance on May 4th at the War of 1812 celebration. In the event he does still appear, we still plan on being there & encourage everyone to come out to express their support for the 2nd amendment and educate fellow citizens. We stand by our position that Governor O’Malley’s stance on Gun control would have caused us to lose the War of 1812 if he had been Governor & implemented his anti-gun agenda. Please come out, exercise your 1st amendment right & celebrate the war of 1812 in beautiful Havre de Grace

D1jinx

Feb 6, 2013
    ill be there with wife and kid. gonna watch the festivities all day and fireworks in the evening.

will be stopping at the rally. I hope its a good turnout and not a dud.

so many gunowners i know from there who sit with thier head in the sand and do nothing.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Ya, but wait until Obama comes to town and the signing show is put up on the national screen.... ;). It'll be his big moment.

Wonder if he'll show after all, playing the hide n seek game with the gun rights folks. Kinda like his mentor with the Planned Parenthood appearance last week.

then we should protest when he signs it , heck he might get scared and not show up to his own coming out party :D

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    then we should protest when he signs it , heck he might get scared and not show up to his own coming out party :D

Bet he'll do it in a closed forum with an audience of his choosing... a bunch of elementary kids and the stroller moms, with Vinnie there, salivating all over being in the same room as the President. I have predicted this would go down on May 24th and am putting a value pack of .22 lr on it.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Bet he'll do it in a closed forum with an audience of his choosing... a bunch of elementary kids and the stroller moms, with Vinnie there, salivating all over being in the same room as the President. I have predicted this would go down on May 24th and am putting a value pack of .22 lr on it.

so we give the kids the signs so they can protest , it is for them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom