• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oathkeeper

Mar 16, 2013
    This May 4th Governor O'Malley will be speaking at the war of 1812 celebration. The irony in this is if he were governor in 1812 there would likely not be a United States because it was fought by citizen militia. Let's show our support for the constitution & expose O'Malley as the hypocrite that he is.

The rally will be at the lighthouse from 4pm-7:30pm

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    where is the lighthouse ? If it starts then we should get there at noon to get the front row

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    :innocent0

Attachments

• 1812.jpg
      1812.jpg
      38.2 KB · Views: 428
    • awb.jpeg
      awb.jpeg
      35.1 KB · Views: 415

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    http://harfordliberty.org/war-of-1812/

1812-flyer-copy.png

Join fellow citizens in support of the 2nd amendment at the Concord Point Lighthouse (700 Concord St) in Havre De Grace, MD 21078 on Saturday May 4th, 2012 from 4pm-7:30pm.

Gov. Martin O’Malley will be in attendance for the War of 1812 celebration, let him know that his gun grab will not be tolerated. If he was governor during the War of 1812 his legislation would have successfully disarmed citizens, and thus the militia, which would have allowed the British free reign of the Maryland region.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=conc...0.002642&hq=concord+point+lighthouse&t=h&z=19

Last edited:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    is this going to be a silent protest or are signs allowed/wanted :D

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    And just for those who don't know when Owe'Malley came to the Bel Air July 4th Parade a few years ago he booed throughout the parade route, and I believe he's only been back to HarCo once after that, that being an Aberdeen rally 1776 and I went to a few years back as well. Owe'Malley knows he's not welcome in HarCo.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    And just for those who don't know when Owe'Malley came to the Bel Air July 4th Parade a few years ago he booed throughout the parade route, and I believe he's only been back to HarCo once after that, that being an Aberdeen rally 1776 and I went to a few years back as well. Owe'Malley knows he's not welcome in HarCo.

We need to gather in enough numbers to start doing that in Baltimore County and Baltimore City.

Sep 16, 2009
    The Speech Owe'Malley Might Give on 5/4/2013

Welcome fellow Marylanders, what a beautiful day here in historic Havre de Grace! This town played an important role in the War of 1812. It was burned to the ground by the British because almost no one had any guns to defend it!

It is great to see so many fellow outdoorsmen here today! You know, my wife Katie and I love to hunt, fish and shoot skeet with the kids. We have a favorite duck blind down on the eastern shore and a slendid tree stand out at Deep Creek Lake. We cherish the shooting sports. I love to spend a day out in the field with my good friends Wayne LaPierre and Ted Nugent.

You know, there are 38 states that enjoy "shall issue" status and I feel it is high time that Maryland becomes number 39! You can count on my support when I am elected President of the United States of America! My fellow Marylanders, when you send me to the Oval Office, we will work together to further broaden our castle doctrine rights and we will enact a nationwide Second Amendment Protection Law just like the one our brothers and sisters have in Texas, Wyoming and Montana! Join with me Marylanders! Stand with me! Hoorah! Oohrah! Semper Fi! Molon Labe!

Attachments

• aberx.jpg
      aberx.jpg
      62.5 KB · Views: 378

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Can we get OweMalley to parade his highness' self down Bourbon st so that I can be seen long gun OCing on my parent's porch? LOL

I'll see if I can be there though. The Balto co place is on the market now and everything is unpredictable, so I can't say yeah or nay yet.

What are the protocols of the protest? Can I carry a cardboard cutout of an evil looking rifle? Painted and sorta real looking? Can I wear weird stuff? Artists for gun rights? LOL

Is there an after protest dinner or anything?

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Will the decoy museum or anything be open with bathrooms?

Ha, I could walk to this if my feet weren't all messed up, 9 blocks. But my feet are messed up from all the cleaning, carrying stuff, and sitting in weird positions on milk crates for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom