Has anyone bought from TaurusFirearms.com?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Scam.

1. If you do a search for the narrative on their Class 3 listings, you get several hits to identical scam sites.

2. They not only have some rugers in stock which haven't been in production for years, but they're also on sale.

3. They take crypto.

4. Their store's name is Taurus "Firearms Gun Shop" which sounds like it was written by someone who speaks English as a second language.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    4. Taurus Bull is all wrong in logo.
    5. Much of site looks cut from other sites. Just look at the payment logos.
    6. No physical address information, or way to contact other than email.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Scam.

1. If you do a search for the narrative on their Class 3 listings, you get several hits to identical scam sites.

2. They not only have some rugers in stock which haven't been in production for years, but they're also on sale.

3. They take crypto.

4. Their store's name is Taurus "Firearms Gun Shop" which sounds like it was written by someone who speaks English as a second language.
    I didn't see where they took crypto. That's a dead giveaway.

I found a Remington scam site last year, looking for a cheap 870. Looked legit as hell. Then, I saw they had ONG 870's listed as in stock for a ridiculous price.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    These type of websites are popping up everywhere lately. I get calls and emails asking if I will accept transfers from them. kimberarmsusa.com is another one. I feel sorry for those folks who will get taken by crooks like these.

Feb 28, 2013
    These type of websites are popping up everywhere lately. I get calls and emails asking if I will accept transfers from them. kimberarmsusa.com is another one. I feel sorry for those folks who will get taken by crooks like these.
    Whats Kimber’s actual site? Or do they got one?

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    John that looks sketchy as hell....

My exact same thoughts!!!!!!

A best practice can be to go to either gun.deals.com or Wikiarms.com and use the search function there to find reputable online vendors (with the exception of Guns.com and LockedandLoaded which coincidentally almost always appear either as the lowest option or, as the only option for out of stock)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom