• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 172pilot

Aug 28, 2010
    Darlington VFW?

Darlington, as in up North of Baltimore by the Susquehanna river?

Where exactly? Got a link?

Also, as for the Harrisburg show, is there a place I can read about the rules about Maryland residents buying guns in PA, or can I expect to only be able to buy ammo and accessories?

-Steve

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    You can buy anything you want there, but if it is on the MD regulated list, you must have the party you are buying it from ship it to a MD FFL holder for the transfer and waiting period. It's a pain, but its how MD rolls.

rch184

Aug 30, 2010
    Ceciltucky, Md.
    Darlington, as in up North of Baltimore by the Susquehanna river?

Where exactly? Got a link?

Also, as for the Harrisburg show, is there a place I can read about the rules about Maryland residents buying guns in PA, or can I expect to only be able to buy ammo and accessories?

-Steve

VFW Gun Show is on Rt.1 north of Bel Air just before 136 on the left.

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I went to the last Harrisburg show and i was underwhelmed i did find a few good bulk ammo deals, but many of the vendors had a bit of an attitude or would ignore you if they felt you would be a waste of time.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    It was a pretty good show. Almost no garage sale/beanie babie dealers. Only one beef jerky guy. Bushmaster ACR's are less than 2 grand now. Lots of good deals on handguns that we can't buy here in the People's Republik of Maryland. Colt 6920's for $1059. Police trade-in 6520s for $800. I only picked up 100 rounds of .45 and a 25 mm training round for my son. Stopped at Hooters on the way home for some wings and beer so all in all it was a good day. Oh yeah, I got to use my CCW in the great state of PA too.

beaglefan

Nov 29, 2008
    Essex md.
    Went with wreckdiver was a nice show.Wide aisles and not too crowded.Picked up 240 rounds of greek 30'06 and 60 rounds of .303 on stripper clips.Alice pack, 50 cal ammo can for $6.00.My son picked up KCI 100 rd beta mag,and a flashbang grenade for fun and 500 rounds of green tip 5.56.The state Police trade-in colt Ar's were really nice.Hooters was really nice too!All in all a good day!

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    i took my uncle up saturday morning for his first gun show. he had a great time and learned alot, i can't believe how much time we spent there. i think it had a lot to do with the wide isle and not too crowded as said before. after the second isle he turned and said "i'm walking out with something:)" he fell in love with a mini 14 and got some mags and other goodies. i got the blue pmag i've been searching for and a couple 32rnd 9mm mags cheap. he was so glad i took him he got me a beta cmag for my .223 ar:thumbsup:

i wish i could've bought the ac-556 or the serbu shorty's with a sweet leg holster. my uncle had to ride back up today to pick up the rifle because the guy couldnt take credit cards but would take a check, so he put a deposit down sat and had it by 10 sun.

Attachments

• 565969327_2007011101_0.jpg
      565969327_2007011101_0.jpg
      23.4 KB · Views: 77
    • DSC00532.jpg
      DSC00532.jpg
      46.4 KB · Views: 74
    • DSC00535.jpg
      DSC00535.jpg
      44.8 KB · Views: 77
    • DSC00536.jpg
      DSC00536.jpg
      46.7 KB · Views: 75

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I bought some little stuff, brushes and such that i needed. there was a dealer that I thought had some decent prices but i dont remember their name, they had a table about one or two tables in, just about when you walked through the door if you went straight, they had a bunch of guns on the back of their table that was cable locked to a white peg board. does anyone remember who they were?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom