• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    Darn. I missed that. I got a few Ruger BX-25s for $25, they had the 50s for $40. Got a couple more 17 rd M&P9 mags.

Precision Firearms had a big layout and the guy I spoke with likes their new home in Martinsburg

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Docster knows his CZ82s so I'm sure he got a good deal

Yes, yes I did:D

I had just finished a transaction with another member down in Hanover. He was telling me how things had changed for C & R folks from Md at PA shows. He had prob at the most recent York show so after speaking with him I was a little worried.

At Harrisburg, I approached this dealer, saw the CZ-82, and said "I've got a C & R, let me see the CZ-82". At first he asked if I was sure it was C & R and I explained how it was and that I had the BATFE listing out in my car.......he shocked me by saying, "I'll take your word for it". THEN, since it was a C & R transaction and no NICS involved he took $20 off the price!

I LOVE Pa. gun shows:party29:

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Yes, yes I did:D

I had just finished a transaction with another member down in Hanover. He was telling me how things had changed for C & R folks from Md at PA shows. He had prob at the most recent York show so after speaking with him I was a little worried.

At Harrisburg, I approached this dealer, saw the CZ-82, and said "I've got a C & R, let me see the CZ-82". At first he asked if I was sure it was C & R and I explained how it was and that I had the BATFE listing out in my car.......he shocked me by saying, "I'll take your word for it". THEN, since it was a C & R transaction and no NICS involved he took $20 off the price!

I LOVE Pa. gun shows:party29:
    what was the price??

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Darn. I missed that. I got a few Ruger BX-25s for $25, they had the 50s for $40. Got a couple more 17 rd M&P9 mags.

Precision Firearms had a big layout and the guy I spoke with likes their new home in Martinsburg

Great price on those Ruger mags. I saved a ton of money by not going to this show!:rolleyes:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Grrr, I was 10 mins away from the place Sat, Had the whole family with us and Wife had to get home to see emergency patient that afternoon. Well, the good news its not the last one of the year. :)

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    It was my first visit to this show. Worth the drive, although I do like to drive. I saw AK ammo at fair prices. Prices on mags were decent as well. A few guys were over-priced, but there's enough dealers that you could shop around.

Didn't get any jerky, but the beef sticks were great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom