• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Here are a few submissions for the next go around...
    Grand Power
    K22S .22LR
    K22 X-TRIM .22LR
    P380 .380ACP
    CP380 .380ACP
    LP380 .380ACP
    P9M 9mm Makarov
    P11 9mm Luger
    P1 9mm Luger
    P1 Ultra 9mm Luger
    P1 DAO 9mm Luger
    K100 "On the List" Mk7 need to add Mk12
    K100 Target 9mm Luger
    K100 X-TRIM 9mm Luger
    X-CALIBER 9mm Luger
    P45 .45ACP
    P40 .40 S&W

SAR ARMS or SARSILMAZ (SAR ARMS International)
    SAR B6 9mm Luger
    SAR B6 C 9mm Luger
    SAR CM9 9mm Luger

Universal Frame Striker Fired
    SAR 9 9mm Luger or ST9-9
    SAR 40 .40 S&W or ST9-40
    SAR 45 .45ACP or ST9-45

SAR P8L & P8S 9mm Luger
    SAR K2 C 9mm Luger
    SAR K12 9mm Luger
    SAR MEGA 9mm Luger

SAR ST10 9mm Luger
    SAR 357 .357 MAG Revolver (SR357)
    SAR 38 .38 Special Revolver (SR38)
    SAR 190 TACTICAL 9mm Luger
    SAR TE 54 9mm Luger

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Here are a few submissions for the next go around...
    Did you actually submit these in hardware form to the roster, or is this just a wishlist?

I can confirm that my FFL, A1 Uniform, has sent my IMI Barak, IWI Barak (Jericho B), and Nite Scout A3 for this current go-around. (And, how's this for service, they DROVE the stuff over to make the deadline! Not to cast aspersions on Duffy's also-excellent service, of course. :))

Also, I just checked the roster page, and the 12/4 meeting this week has been postponed. :(

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Did you actually submit these in hardware form to the roster, or is this just a wishlist?

I can confirm that my FFL, A1 Uniform, has sent my IMI Barak, IWI Barak (Jericho B), and Nite Scout A3 for this current go-around. (And, how's this for service, they DROVE the stuff over to make the deadline! Not to cast aspersions on Duffy's also-excellent service, of course. :))

Also, I just checked the roster page, and the 12/4 meeting this week has been postponed. :(

I would have to say it is a Wish list. What do I have to do actually do the "paperwork" or whatever needs to be done? FNG at this so be gentle...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I would have to say it is a Wish list. What do I have to do actually do the "paperwork" or whatever needs to be done? FNG at this so be gentle...
    You have to submit examples of those firearms, along with a paper petition. Or, rather, your dealer has to. If it's just a caliber addition, you can get away with just the paper petition. If it's compact vs full-sized, or it's already on the roster under a different name, my understanding is that you can sometimes get away with just the paper petition.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    You have to submit examples of those firearms, along with a paper petition. Or, rather, your dealer has to. If it's just a caliber addition, you can get away with just the paper petition. If it's compact vs full-sized, or it's already on the roster under a different name, my understanding is that you can sometimes get away with just the paper petition.

Is there an Example Petition I can base mine on? can PM it to me if you don't want the publicity...Thanks

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Is there an Example Petition I can base mine on? can PM it to me if you don't want the publicity...Thanks

Email marlene.jenkins@maryland.gov and ask for the petition documents. She'll be more than willing to go over them with you if you have any questions; caliber additions cheese, I did one last year. As erwos said, if it's a petition to ADD something to the roster, then a sample will be needed and that must go through your ffl.

Kingman

May 15, 2013
    I submitted SPS pantera for approval.

Gunny do you have access to those pistols. I shoot for eagle and have an xcaliber from the first batch in country. They are held up by ATF currently.

I talked to Marlene, all the k100 models can be added as an addendum. Too bad they all can't be, as they are all based on the same frame.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    I submitted SPS pantera for approval.

Gunny do you have access to those pistols. I shoot for eagle and have an xcaliber from the first batch in country. They are held up by ATF currently.

I talked to Marlene, all the k100 models can be added as an addendum. Too bad they all can't be, as they are all based on the same frame.

No, I wish I did, They seem to be of quality and was interested in the P45 until I couldn't get it because of the MSP Roster, they also have 10rd Mags for almost all of the Pistols too (According to the email I received awhile back). I guess we could get what we can added to the Roster...Thanks for the info...

On another note I noticed the CZ 75 SP-01 PHANTOM is not on the Roster. I wonder why? Does anyone know or did it just get skipped?

Last edited:

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Do you think they would accept the Canik Tp9-SA? I wasn’t sure if the different letters on the end meant a new gun to be tested.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Can somebody submit a standard CAI Draco(not mini or micro) ak pistol? I heard CAI is going to start importing them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom