• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoopal

Jun 13, 2013
    Sorry everyone for my dumb question. Yesterday I called Atlantic Guns in Rocville MD, asking if they are selling HK VP9. They said this gun has NOT been update on the handgun roster lists yet. Is it true? Can someone confirm it? Thanks

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Attached is the proposed list for the roster effective Nov 17th. This was in the MD Register published yesterday

Attachments

• proposed roster comar.pdf
      235.5 KB · Views: 156
    • list.JPG
      list.JPG
      105.4 KB · Views: 707
    • paragraph.JPG
      paragraph.JPG
      55.7 KB · Views: 636

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    did you look at the list I posted? If it's not there, it's not gonna be on the roster in November

ETA-yes it did. 9mm only

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    This is best answered by Vince or Kevin.

My recollection is if the model number and caliber are tthe same, any version is approved.

But let them give you the best and most correct answer.

mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    On the posted list the SIG P320 is the Compact Medium. Do we need to submit a P320 Full or is it covered?

This is best answered by Vince or Kevin.

My recollection is if the model number and caliber are tthe same, any version is approved.

But let them give you the best and most correct answer.

The intent was to have them all covered and I would imagine that the full size and the carry will be included. There is no "COMPACT MEDIUM" version of the P320. There is a full size and a carry (with a subcompact coming soon). The length does not change the model number (P320) which has been all that needs to match previously. The carry length is the one that was submitted to the roster board.

4570inMD

Western MD Hooligan #007
    Jan 26, 2011
    West Virginia
    Hey all.

Did the Boberg get on the list?

Taking advantage of having the Boberg XR9-S being added to the Maryland Handgun Roster at the last Board meeting, I petitioned the Roster Board to add the XR9-L at their next Board meeting on 04dec14. This evening, I was notified by the Board administrative coordinator that my petition was accepted for processing on 04dec14.

With separate communication, I asked Boberg Arms to change their policy of not shipping to Maryland.

4570inMD

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Taking advantage of having the Boberg XR9-S being added to the Maryland Handgun Roster at the last Board meeting, I petitioned the Roster Board to add the XR9-L at their next Board meeting on 04dec14. This evening, I was notified by the Board administrative coordinator that my petition was accepted for processing on 04dec14.

With separate communication, I asked Boberg Arms to change their policy of not shipping to Maryland.

4570inMD

I hear Boberg is now shipping to Maryland, thanks.

I think I like the xrs version, and get the long barrel for it. Thoughts?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The Boberg is very intriguing, but expensive. I know its all hand made, etc. but I think I'd have a hard time spending more than a grand and having to wait for almost a year. Let me know what you think after you have put a few hundred rounds through yours! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom