• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DE0529

Dec 27, 2015
    Germantown

DE0529

Dec 27, 2015
    Germantown
    :party29: hopefully all goes well with the hiccup with your hql :) if you're looking for a Sks i would recommend posting a wanting to buy thread for starters also! instead of searching whats for sale

Thanks for the advice on locating an SKS!

Here' the crazy part about this whole ordeal. Knowing about the charges and not having an answer as to convicted/not convicted, they still gave me the HQL! If that isn't ass backwards, I don't know WTF is...

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Thanks for the advice on locating an SKS!

Here' the crazy part about this whole ordeal. Knowing about the charges and not having an answer as to convicted/not convicted, they still gave me the HQL! If that isn't ass backwards, I don't know WTF is...

dude this maryland where our civil rights are raped and ruled by statues...go find yourself a nice sks via mdshooters by posting a wanting to buy! do the nics you'll be fine....hopefully by then msp will have your transfer squared away!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    dude this maryland where our civil rights are raped and ruled by statues...go find yourself a nice sks via mdshooters by posting a wanting to buy! do the nics you'll be fine....hopefully by then msp will have your transfer squared away!

It could be a flag on .nics as well. Be careful with advice you give.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Do yourself a favor and call Nicole S at the licensing division on Monday morning. She is the only one in that place that knows WTF is going on, she is very polite, and will always return your calls.

Nicole S.
    410-653-4596

DE0529

Dec 27, 2015
    Germantown
    Sounds like a plan MEGARMS! I'll need to know who to give the documents to, and get it resolved ASAP. The gun shop has had my Buck Mark over 2 weeks now.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Sounds like a plan MEGARMS! I'll need to know who to give the documents to, and get it resolved ASAP. The gun shop has had my Buck Mark over 2 weeks now.

Just call her and I promise that you will be like, OMG, three is somebody at the MSP who actually gives a shit. Your issue will either get handled or she will tell you what you need to do to get it resolved.

DE0529

Dec 27, 2015
    Germantown
    Resolved everything earlier today and picked up the Buck Mark this evening. Turned out to be a simple fix, but have to thank my friend for pointing me in right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom