• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    Help me understand this. I love the paddle release and use my thumb like God intended. Is the issue the ability to leave the gun in the vertical position if you use your index finger?

I wish H&K was able to make this gun in a USP configuration rather than striker fired.
    Agreed. I want an optic ready p30sk with a slimmer grip.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Here is another one:

That’s really freaking cool but I don’t know if I could ever trust my life to a Turkish gun. I do like those Canik race guns.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Excellent. I look forward to buying larger mags to extend the grip, and a longer barrel and slide to get better accuracy out of it. And an optics ready slide for a dot, extended mag release, and larger slide lock. Larger grip module and upgraded trigger. Oh, and a full size fcu to fit in the larger modules with bigger slides and barrels. And new holsters for each.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Excellent. I look forward to buying larger mags to extend the grip, and a longer barrel and slide to get better accuracy out of it. And an optics ready slide for a dot, extended mag release, and larger slide lock. Larger grip module and upgraded trigger. Oh, and a full size fcu to fit in the larger modules with bigger slides and barrels. And new holsters for each.
    :lol:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I do too!!!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Looks like there’s a larger SFP9 version as well? I wonder if this is modular and interchanges with the CC?

58C9494D-7E66-488C-9B24-3BEEFC6CE5D8.jpeg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The SFP9 has been around for some time... it's just called the VP9 in the US. There are some optional parts on the SFP9 that are defaults on the VP9 including the 'special forces' trigger (lighter pull) and a different firing pin safety.

Oh, I that case the SFP9CC might be called the VP9CC in the US. Unless they change up the family name due to it being modular.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Can't wait.

The more I shoot my VP9 Tac the more I understand the superiority of the paddle release.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Can't wait.

The more I shoot my VP9 Tac the more I understand the superiority of the paddle release.
    I know everyone is different. I love it and shoot a lot of H&K. Bertfish was at my house so I could test out my new chloroform mix. He tried the paddle releases and hopefully he saw the light.

Jan 3, 2023
    Rockville
    Oh, I that case the SFP9CC might be called the VP9CC in the US. Unless they change up the family name due to it being modular.
    Yes, I expect this will be the VP9CC in the US. I agree with you about them maybe wanting to differentiate it because of the modular design but given how well the VP9 has sold and how much of the rest of the design is identical, I'd bet on a VP9___ model name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom