• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The mistake people make is using their thumb for the paddle release. You should use your index finger. It takes a little practice to retrain your brain. I can switch between the two pretty easily.

H&K also makes button release guns for people who don’t get the superiority of the paddle release.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I like.
    Anybody with experience to tell me how difficult it is to transition to paddle mag release?
    I didn't find it to be a difficult transition at all. Didn't take long to pick up some muscle memory on it (carry a P30SK most of the time) As doc says, use your index finger, not thumb.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    My only beef with my VP9s is that I ride the slide release. I Dremeled mine down. Problem solved.
    646B87B6-7AF3-4382-A51C-5C910EA51D9E.jpeg

Dingo222

Nov 6, 2019
    As a lefty I love the paddle mag release. It looks like I’ll be parting ways with more money soon. I love hk products.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    How many people actually capitalize on the FCU design and own multiple frames and slides? I'm betting as many as swap uppers between AR lowers.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    Why does this seem too good to be true? As I watched the video, I am thinking it probably only hold 7 rounds. Wrong! It will be years before they release it with an optics cut. Wrong!

What is happening? HK giving me everything that I want in a micro compact. WTF, I thought that they hated me. I'm gmharle and I suffer from BHKFBS (battered HK fan boy syndrome).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    How many people actually capitalize on the FCU design and own multiple frames and slides? I'm betting as many as swap uppers between AR lowers.
    I do. I can do every configuration of the P365 and I can to a XL frame with the short slide thanks to my Dremel.....
    Why does this seem too good to be true? As I watched the video, I am thinking it probably only hold 7 rounds. Wrong! It will be years before they release it with an optics cut. Wrong!

What is happening? HK giving me everything that I want in a micro compact. WTF, I thought that they hated me. I'm gmharle and I suffer from BHKFBS (battered HK fan boy syndrome).
    Me too, sir....

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The mistake people make is using their thumb for the paddle release. You should use your index finger. It takes a little practice to retrain your brain. I can switch between the two pretty easily.

H&K also makes button release guns for people who don’t get the superiority of the paddle release.
    Help me understand this. I love the paddle release and use my thumb like God intended. Is the issue the ability to leave the gun in the vertical position if you use your index finger?

I wish H&K was able to make this gun in a USP configuration rather than striker fired.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Help me understand this. I love the paddle release and use my thumb like God intended. Is the issue the ability to leave the gun in the vertical position if you use your index finger?

I wish H&K was able to make this gun in a USP configuration rather than striker fired.
    If you can get to it with your thumb, do that. I find using my index finger more comfortable, and yes, the gun stays right where it is.

I agree. I would like to see this as a hammered gun.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I’m a thumb person but I do break grip slightly. I also have to break grip slightly to use my trigger finger so for me it doesn’t make a difference

ACB9CF4B-481F-4257-AE29-064CC0A2003A.jpeg

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Damn you HK.... I love my P365...But i love my USP45 moar...so best of both

Attachments

• take-my-money-meme-idlememe-2.jpg
      take-my-money-meme-idlememe-2.jpg
      40 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts