• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Was at Free State early today. The man and woman next to me were really excited about shooting what turned out to be a Sig 226. She said "this is sweet" and seemed really excited. I was pleasantly surprised that a woman was so excited about shooting a firearm of any kind let alone a handgun. I said so, and they laughed. She was really enjoying herself. I am envious!:envy:

You oughtta see what happens when I'm at the range.... SEG start to finish. :D. Especially with my AR! (it's all Bolt's fault, he made me shoot his way back when... I just had to get my own and Dr. Lou obliged)

I kind of get the life size cutouts. You could take pictures with them, etc. It's the smaller figurine in the case that concerns me! :shocking:

Did you see his magnetic dolls?

*** Obama sends coffee for OWS, port-a-potties for illegal immigrants then riot police and armed guards for WWII veterans ***

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Doesn't that conflict with the UTAH CFP class? Or you guys aren't doing that that one?

We do the UTAH CFP class at Constitutional Firearms on Saturday November 9, 2013. We conduct the UTAH CFP class at Constitutional Firearms on the second Saturday of every month.

I am working on having a MD HQL class at the AGC on a monthly schedule as well.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    We do the UTAH CFP class at Constitutional Firearms on Saturday November 9, 2013. We conduct the UTAH CFP class at Constitutional Firearms on the second Saturday of every month.

I am working on having a MD HQL class at the AGC on a monthly schedule as well.

Sorry my bad. I can't read a calendar. I showed my wife mine, now she was considering taking the class. I guess it will be all guns all weekend if she goes for it.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I did have to crawl through some s**t to find her, but I definitely found gold!

Hey good for you daggo - and her. My wife is great - she just doesn't get the whole 2A thing. She tolerates it but has no desire to participate. I hope the World doesn't teach her a nasty lesson and she can say I am wrong about the future! Anyway, nice to see his and hers, or hers and his, on the same 2A page for a change. Its uncommon and you are lucky!

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Thank you. More than once I've received a phone call from her, "I think we need some more ammo, please order some." More than once I've heard, "I want a new gun, what should I get?"

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    I think my wife is planning on attending this and I think I am going to tag along and shoot on my own while she's with the other ladies. I've never been to Hap Baker before. Does rifle range typically fill up on Sunday afternoons? Does the range provide target stands/frames or do we need to supply our own?

WellArmedWMN

Oct 4, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    The rifle range could be a little crowded but we've never waited terribly long. We usually shoot pistols while waiting for rifles. You bring your own targets or they sell them for a quarter, stands are there already. Thank you and I look forward to meeting your wife and you!

Terry DeGraw TWAW

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    So now that I have convinced wife to be prepped for this. What is the prognosis? For use about an hour drive, just making sure.

WellArmedWMN

Oct 4, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    The meet starts at 2pm we meet and greet, have a guest speaker (range safety is the topic this month) then we start shooting. Hope to see her there! Thank you! 2-4p and we scoot so you can be home by dinner. It's 40 minutes for me so I plan to stay on task and on time. :o)

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Sorry I could not be there but I had to represent the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association (MSRPA) at the Frederick Gun Show.

Let me know if you would want to have one of officers from MSRPA as a guest speaker.

WellArmedWMN

Oct 4, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Thank you, I would call today a huge success 10 women for my first meet. I feel great about my chapter! I would definitely want a guest speaker from MSRPA to attend a meet asap! We meet the 2nd Sunday of each month. Let me know what I need to do to get it arranged.

Thank you,

Terry DeGraw

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Thank you, I would call today a huge success 10 women for my first meet. I feel great about my chapter! I would definitely want a guest speaker from MSRPA to attend a meet asap! We meet the 2nd Sunday of each month. Let me know what I need to do to get it arranged.

Thank you,

Terry DeGraw

Terry,

I know that I can be there. I am the current secretary of MSRPA. I have done a few talks in the past at other gun clubs.

I will also see if our president, Meg Clarke can attend. Let me know what date and location and I will see what can be arranged. We thank you for the opportunity to speak with your group!

I can also see if John Josselyn (AGC Legislative VP) would be willing to speak at another session if you like.

WellArmedWMN

Oct 4, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Michael,

Thank you very much the date is December 8th the time is 2-4p. I will let you know which range we will be meeting at. I'm negotiating space and pricing and potentially indoors since the ladies are not that excited about being out in the cold. haha Thank you so much for speaking, I appreciate it and the ladies really learn a lot. If you know anyone that can speak to MD law that I can reach out to please let me know as well. I am highly interested in that being a topic for a meeting.

Thanks again,

Terry
    443-676-0548
    degrawtl@msn.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads