• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I'll get it back on track.

I just bought my wife a Sig P238. She needs range time and more coaching. Anyone other than me she will accept advice better. This sounds like a good idea.

and bests wishes Mike.

Thanks ...now let's try to stay on track...lol

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I have put Nov 10 date on the calendar! Patty and I always like to meet up with anyone who promotes women in the shooting sports.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Where are the meets being held? I did not think Hap Baker had a meeting area. I am familiar with the range facilities there, especially the rifle range. I normally use the facilities of the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore as I am a member of one of the charter clubs at the AGC.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Are there limits to Hap baker? I have never been there. I only want to get one weapon dirty since if this goes over I am there to encourage the wife.

I want to bring my SW500 for more practice.

Maybe a guy support group can be there. Let the women work with each other, but be close enough to help?

Of course! I am WellArmedWMN's other half. I will be there as well to lend support (carrying the heavy stuff up and down the hill at HB). I plan to get my own lane and leave the ladies alone unless someone has a question.

It would be a good way for her to build some confidence yet still know you are close by if she needs anything.

WellArmedWMN

Oct 4, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    My hubby will be there for support as well. (It will be fabulous if you guys are close if we need some support) No limits at Hap Baker. If there is a wait to shoot this is when us ladies will have our meet and greet and any discussion, guest speakers etc.

Thanks!

Terry
    degrawtl@msn.com

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    One last question. Do they rent?

My wife is having breakfast with her friend. Im trying to plant the bug to get her to come along to, but she has no firearms. Also, my wife will have a friend nearby for all this.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    One last question. Do they rent?

My wife is having breakfast with her friend. Im trying to plant the bug to get her to come along to, but she has no firearms. Also, my wife will have a friend nearby for all this.

No, they do not rent. HB is strictly an outdoor range with separate rifle and pistol range areas.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Was at Free State early today. The man and woman next to me were really excited about shooting what turned out to be a Sig 226. She said "this is sweet" and seemed really excited. I was pleasantly surprised that a woman was so excited about shooting a firearm of any kind let alone a handgun. I said so, and they laughed. She was really enjoying herself. I am envious!:envy:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    You need to get out more. Women shoot, drive cars, vote and everything these days.

I am not a Nethanderal, just commenting on an uncommon pleasant experience among women. If you are accompanied by 2A female proponents on the way to range on a regular basis so be it - and feel free to post pics! You must be as 2A God!

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust
    Was at Free State early today. The man and woman next to me were really excited about shooting what turned out to be a Sig 226. She said "this is sweet" and seemed really excited. I was pleasantly surprised that a woman was so excited about shooting a firearm of any kind let alone a handgun. I said so, and they laughed. She was really enjoying herself. I am envious!:envy:

I was there and she was very excited about that gun :D
    I couldn't see what it was but she did like it :thumbsup:

I think she is hooked....:thumbsup:

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    I am not a Nethanderal, just commenting on an uncommon pleasant experience among women. If you are accompanied by 2A female proponents on the way to range on a regular basis so be it - and feel free to post pics! You must be as 2A God!

We all have opinions formed by our personal frame of reference. I was making a joke. Not only am I accompanied by a female 2A proponent, I am married to one. Most of our firearms purchases have been at her suggestion. The next gun on her wish list is the OMEN.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    You must be one of those guys that regularly steps in a pile s**t only to find gold! :)

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Having met both of you ^^^, this ^^^^ is jus' downright funny.:lol2:

Gryphon, don't feel bad about not being a Neanderthal, not everybody can meet the high prerequisites of such. :D

:) Lou, I now all Neanderthals have life size foam cutouts of Sara Palin in their caves! :) What's in your cave?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    We all have opinions formed by our personal frame of reference. I was making a joke. Not only am I accompanied by a female 2A proponent, I am married to one. Most of our firearms purchases have been at her suggestion. The next gun on her wish list is the OMEN.

Like I said, you must be a 2A God, or maybe a subject of the 2A Goddess! :) Understood the joke - no offense taken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom