• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shots Fired

May 13, 2009
    Sparks, MD
    I will be there as long as I can on Saturday. Look for me in an INSTRUCTOR black shirt. I don't have a table this year, maybe next time. Hope to see you there.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    If I were to go to the Dulles show, as a MD resident, could I buy a shotgun there cash and carry?

Yes, as long as it was through an FFL. You can not engage in a FTF sale, however.

Just be prepared for the "I don't sell to MD residents" smack down.

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    Leaving for ten days in Kentucky Friday @ Oh-Dark-Thirty! Otherwise SWMBO & I would be there.

Seee yas at York :cool:

K L K

Sep 14, 2009
    Boom Boom

I have never been to a gun show before, and I'm very excited!!! Is this show awesome or what? I was planning on picking up ammo, and avoiding the shipping costs from on line. Do they have a lot of ammo for sale there at good prices?

Get to the show Saturday early if you are looking for ammo by the 1,000's may be sold out mid day Sat.:sad20:
    K L K

mbenz85

MDS Supporter
    Apr 22, 2009
    Harford County
    Hey KLK thanks for the heads up! I'm going early so hopefully there will be some ammo around. I'm looking for 9x18 and 7.62x39. I figured I'd try to save some shipping/fuel charges on the heavy internet orders. If not plan b is back to the internet.

jkb21921

Oct 2, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Just got an email, the computer show is there this weekend too.
    I may go to see what it is like there....they are not much here at home any more.

boule

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Galt's Gulch
    Anyone knows how the show is stacked for reloading components?
    Looking for primers, cal. 30 hard cast bullets and a bigger press.

hakr100

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    I went to the Timonium show a couple of years ago with a buddy (and of course we stopped at Waffle House!). I was impressed by the variety of stuff being sold, much more than at the shows at the horse arena in Upper Marlboro, but not by the prices. Sky high, as I have found at most gun shows these days. The Timonium show, though, had a building devoted to older firearms, and I found these very interesting. So did my buddy, who collects Mausers. He found about $150 worth of pieces and parts he had to have.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    What's with the pictures of people standing in the cold in a long line? Is that supposed to be an incentive?

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    All,

I'll be working the MSI table Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!

-Boxcab
    And y'all, I will also be at the table till about noon if people want to stop by and say hi and/or join if not already a member. I will have some C&R application forms with me and one for you if you sign up with MSI. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom