• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    How in one statement can you say sales are down and in the next say they are up because of fear mongering . Oh yeah nevermind , they are IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Those comments were the best part of the article. I especially love the uneducated remarks were people with no first hand experience and only formulate opinions from independent sources that also have no real experience on the topic. Ignorant people make me laugh.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Reading comments from the Brady campaign hurts my head. They never make sense.

""The research we've seen indicates fewer and fewer people are owning more and more guns," said Caroline Brewer of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "All the trends indicate the number of Americans who own guns has declined."

There may be some truth to that.... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Attachments

• IMAG0061.jpg
      IMAG0061.jpg
      37.2 KB · Views: 320

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    ""The research we've seen indicates fewer and fewer people are owning more and more guns," said Caroline Brewer of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "All the trends indicate the number of Americans who own guns has declined."

Now ... if the gov'mnt doesn't have database of who is buying what, then how would she know that to be true ? :tinfoil:

I guess all of the new members we have here on MDS (and on other gun-rghts blogs), all of the people that I personally witnessed buying handguns at BassPro this past Monday (see my revious posting), and all of the people who crowd into ranges like FreeState and OnTarget every day of the week don't count ... or they've been 'borrowing' the guns that the rest of us have been hording over the past three years. :rolleyes:

Somehow, I think the Brady's are waging a losing battle and need to make up chit just to seem relevant.

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/27/us/record-gun-sales/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

at the end, the Brady idiots spew some more idiotic stuff...

"The research we've seen "Show Me On Paper" indicates fewer and fewer people are owning more and more guns," said Caroline Brewer of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "All the trends indicate the number of Americans who own guns has declined."

"It would appear because of fear-mongering by the NRA since (President Barack) Obama's election that people are adding more guns to their arsenals out of fear Obama and the Democrats will take away their guns, which is absurd," said Brewer. Yea I believe that statement

And where pray tell did she get her Stats, they seem to be good at throwing out stats but the FBI clearly said "We don't have the Stats"
    It's nice to have a Liberal Press that will print anything you say as truth.

Perhaps a quick check of new names in the Database might give an answer, but wait that would take me 10 Min to do, a bit of playing with numbers me do suspect?
    Ed

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen

NICE,

I would like to know the difference between a Collection and a Arsenal, Quick call Gunny
    Ed

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    When the record was set in Black Friday in November, the Brady Campaign specifically said it was a onetime phenomenon and they were skeptical of the FBI’s data. :)

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    Now ... if the gov'mnt doesn't have database of who is buying what, then how would she know that to be true ? :tinfoil:

I guess all of the new members we have here on MDS (and on other gun-rghts blogs), all of the people that I personally witnessed buying handguns at BassPro this past Monday (see my revious posting), and all of the people who crowd into ranges like FreeState and OnTarget every day of the week don't count ... or they've been 'borrowing' the guns that the rest of us have been hording over the past three years. :rolleyes:

Somehow, I think the Brady's are waging a losing battle and need to make up chit just to seem relevant.
    Now ... if the gov'mnt doesn't have database of who is buying what, then how would she know that to be true ?

Is there anyone here that really believes that? Seems to me that C&R purchase, Gun Shop, Pawn Shop or Wally World I give up a lot of personal information to make a purchase. I wonder where all that Info goes, Humm? :innocent0

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom