• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Senator Nancy Jacobs is a friend of 2A and she will debate Senator Lisa Gladden on State Circle tonight on Maryland Public Television.

We will record it and post it online. But please do check in and if allowed - call in!

07:30 PM

Episode # 2224

Republican Senator Nancy Jacobs and Democratic Senator Lisa Gladden discuss the death penalty, gun control, and more.

Friday, January 18, 2013
    Length : 25 min
    MPT

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    No. State Circle is pretty much a place where lawmakers get their pennies in without a great deal of interference. It will be an interesting talk.

Thanks Patrick I'm recording it. It's on Ch 22 in my neck of the woods.

Senator Nancy Jacobs is a friend of 2A and she will debate Senator Lisa Gladden on State Circle tonight on Maryland Public Television.

We will record it and post it online. But please do check in and if allowed - call in!

07:30 PM

Episode # 2224

Republican Senator Nancy Jacobs and Democratic Senator Lisa Gladden discuss the death penalty, gun control, and more.

Friday, January 18, 2013
    Length : 25 min
    MPT

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Any chance of getting some key stats or charts to her? I think it's critical to point out that gun crime is DECREASING....and rifle crime is a small percentage of that.

Pointing out the quotes from the Virginia Tech Report that said that even if Cho'd been limited by magazine size the results would have been the same.

We've got to challenge the narrative that we value freedom over safety with these particular laws when that's not the choice at all.

I'll try to record it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom