• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What kind of belt do you like best?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Anyone use a biothane belt? I use ratchet belts for my daily wear (I don't CCW since I live in Md). This looks like something I would try.

https://boxertactical.com/product/apogee-belt-1-5/

Biothane discussed a bit in this thread, bottom line is it's really good stuff!

I like this ratchet system, looks much better than the Chinese belts out there.

I purchased a roll of biothane and offered to sell it by the inch at a gun show. Spoke with several people about it and have two complete belts for demo. I think because its not well advertised and is 'new' to most people, few were willing to take a risk to buy a belt. I ended up giving away a couple belts (to nice folks), still have enough material to make (DIY) a few belts, if you are interested. The biothane I have does not have the ratchet grooves, nor come with a buckle. We tested a standard military/Scouts style friction buckle and it worked fine; otherwise you could punch holes in it and use a traditional belt. The material is very strong, the holes in my belt (10+ years old) show little/no signs of stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom