• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The things that overlap between the Guided Range class and the classes I give were covered almost verbatum. It was a confidence builder for me to see the same material and presentation from the other side of the student/instructor relationship.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The things that overlap between the Guided Range class and the classes I give were covered almost verbatum. It was a confidence builder for me to see the same material and presentation from the other side of the student/instructor relationship.
    We are going to get some scenarios/drills together for the next one, gonna be pretty good.

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    Next Guided Range Workshop will be held on October 21st. Skills for this month will include engaging multiple threats, and shooting from non-standard positions. Returning students can click on “GRWS-10” for discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    This is going to be fun! Have multiple steel targets working their way into the lesson plan…

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Let's get some traction for this. I am going to be getting my fat ass up and on the road at 4am from Jersey to make it.
    So far we are looking at some multiple target shooting, since we have a SLIGHT "270" range where we can actually shoot facing 11,12,1 O'clock positions.
    One handed laying down to replicate shooting from the bed to the beautiful fatal funnel of the bedroom door. Other stuff we haven't decided on yet.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Let's get some traction for this. I am going to be getting my fat ass up and on the road at 4am from Jersey to make it.
    So far we are looking at some multiple target shooting, since we have a SLIGHT "270" range where we can actually shoot facing 11,12,1 O'clock positions.
    One handed laying down to replicate shooting from the bed to the beautiful fatal funnel of the bedroom door. Other stuff we haven't decided on yet.

Thanks for the bump. I’m free that weekend and I’ll see you guys there.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Equipment bump.
    We'll be laying on the ground a little, so bring something. Poncho, drop cloth, in case of water.
    The "range" is tarp covered..
    Little low speed, high drag, rolling on the ground.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I was able to reschedule something on the 21st and I can make the class now. I just signed up. Looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom