• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    December Guided Range Workshop registration is up on the website now. Hope to see you all there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Funk

MDS Supporter
    Jun 19, 2021
    MoCo
    Just had my first glass of whiskey and reflecting on my day. Took the Guided Range Workshop class this morning, it was exceptional. I was a little nervous going in, this was my first class outside of concealed carry and HQL. The instructors were awesome, there was no question too small to ask and I got excellent pointers to increase accuracy. The ability to practice drawing from concealed and firing live rounds was something that I have not been able to do during range sessions and was extremely helpful.
    I cannot say enough good things about the range setup and instructors, I will definitely be signing up for future classes.

Gun Commander

Industry Partner
    Jan 13, 2023
    Arnold, MD
    Just had my first glass of whiskey and reflecting on my day. Took the Guided Range Workshop class this morning, it was exceptional. I was a little nervous going in, this was my first class outside of concealed carry and HQL. The instructors were awesome, there was no question too small to ask and I got excellent pointers to increase accuracy. The ability to practice drawing from concealed and firing live rounds was something that I have not been able to do during range sessions and was extremely helpful.
    I cannot say enough good things about the range setup and instructors, I will definitely be signing up for future classes.

Thank you sir! I appreciate you sharing your experience. Was a pleasure working with you today. Looking forward to next time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    Wish I’d been able to make this one. With luck I’ll make the December class, work travel slows down over the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom